Mint Astell & Kern AK120 - Dual Wolfson Digital Audio Player DAP (BIG PRICE DROP.... Maybe)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 27, 2015 at 6:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Ivabign

Headphoneus Supremus
****I want to buy kernel888's CEntrance M8 - he is selling for $510 - I offered a straight up trade, but he doesn't need a DAP - so I figure I could drop the price of my AK120 below the floor and do it that way...***

So my AK120 - $530 shipped and Paypalled - Or $515 - shipped and Paypal Gifted

YOU WILL NOT FIND A MINT AK120 FOR A LOWER PRICE UNLESS IT IS STOLEN 
biggrin.gif

***The above pricing is only good as long as the M8 is available - so move quickly on this - or it goes back to $600 (still cheap!)

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Selling a recently purchased Astell & Kern AK120 as I don't think I will use it much - when I am mobile, I have been using my iPhone with my SE846 or UM Pro50 with mic cable - but seeing these in the $600-700 range for the first time, I bit. 

I took it with me a couple of times and promptly missed a couple calls - bad news - It is perfect (mark on screen protector only!) SD card door and slot work perfectly - leather case has MINIMAL wear.

Just looking to get what I paid for it (less shipping of course) Sounds beautiful, but makes no sense at home...

Free CONUS shipping - Paypal on buyer - pics up soon or on request - comes with box, extra screen protectors and leather case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread