Minnesota Meet 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2021 at 8:22 PM Post #2 of 23
Subscribed.

Jun 24, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #6 of 23
I'm all vaxxed up, but I live in southwest Wisconsin rather than Minnesota. If we were thinking Minneapolis area or further south/east and this got enough traction, I'd be interested.

Oct 6, 2021 at 7:13 PM Post #10 of 23
I would be interested. I am fully vaccinated. Though it seems like, with covid still quite active, it might be difficult to set up a time to do one.
I flew to canjam and they did a nice job of requiring proof of vaccination and had a mask requirement. I think with those two safeguards we could pull it off. The biggest issue would be location. Maybe renting out a conference space.

Dec 2, 2021 at 11:53 AM Post #11 of 23
I'm super super down for an audio meet in the twin cities area. As everybody here, I'm fully vaxxed (getting my booster soon).
In my opinion, we're at a point that I see no reason not to set one up. If one is worried about covid, simply don't go. There's no reason to get the ball rolling on this.

If anybody wants to take the charge, awesome. If not, I'll check back here in a week or whatever, and I could look for rental places, get it priced out, setup a fund.
I'm itching to meet audio enthusiasts in real life again.

Dec 2, 2021 at 1:45 PM Post #12 of 23
I'm super super down for an audio meet in the twin cities area. As everybody here, I'm fully vaxxed (getting my booster soon).
In my opinion, we're at a point that I see no reason not to set one up. If one is worried about covid, simply don't go. There's no reason to get the ball rolling on this.

If anybody wants to take the charge, awesome. If not, I'll check back here in a week or whatever, and I could look for rental places, get it priced out, setup a fund.
I'm itching to meet audio enthusiasts in real life again.
i'm happy to help but i've got too much on my plate at the moment. let me know when you get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back