1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Minnesota Meet 2020

Next

Last
  1. Feilong4
    Just gauging the interest. I can host like last time if in a Roseville park building (with a Gofundme and all). If someone else wants to host elsewhere, that is perfectly fine as well! Just let myself and everyone know if you want to host by posting here in this thread.

I'll try to tag various users in this post so that they may see this and we can get something going.

@Paul Schliep @Eggplant @howdy @nnordstr @Cirkustanz @bearFNF @Krutsch @Noman74656 @Bagged Milk @Hansotek @LeMoviedave @DisCHORDDubstep @Artemis32 @azeral @calebthelion @iotad @boneburglar @comzee @DarthMarth @Hibuckhobby @Lewis Li @Montyburns @Spedinfargo @RemoteFerret @viveksaikia22 @Xanthophyll

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry! If anyone knows anyone else, feel free to tag them!

I would recommend clicking "Subscribe to thread" on the upper right of this thread. Another pop-up will give you the option to receive email notifications on future posts on the thread. I would recommend doing that as well.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    nnordstr likes this.
  2. Paul Schliep
    For sure! Id be down for another meet.
    The Roseville place worked pretty well last time.

Feilong4 likes this.
  3. boneburglar
    I’d be down for a meet as well! Hopefully I can make it to this one (plans came up last time).

I can bring my Xelento, K371, and mayyyybeeee X00, although that’s a bit fragile.

Feilong4 likes this.
  4. nnordstr
    I'm game.

Feilong4 likes this.
  5. howdy
    Depending when, I would go.

Feilong4 likes this.
  6. Eggplant
    It would also depend when for me, but I'm always game.

Feilong4 likes this.
  7. Feilong4
    Thanks to those who have replied!

I'll wait until this Friday to hear back from the others that I've tagged. I'll send a private group message this Saturday just to be sure they've gotten notified. I'll hope to have received some more replies by next Wednesday, the 22nd, and carry on next Friday, the 24th. Please let us know even if you can't make it!

Also, here's the information on availability on the Roseville park buildings: http://www.cityofroseville.com/2952/29459/Building-Availability

The three buildings to look at are the Autumn Grove (the one hosted at last year), Lexington, and Rosebrook. Parking for the Oasis, Sandcastle, and Villa park buildings are pretty abysmal from what I can remember. The demand is fairly high for the weekends so getting a good date depends on how soon we can get some things solidified.

**That said, what days work best for you guys? Time of day? I'm pretty much good on the weekends with a preference on Sundays. I'm good throughout the morning and afternoon.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  8. boneburglar
    Agree with Feilong; Sundays would be best for me

Feilong4 likes this.
  9. iotad
    I'd be in! Saturday/Sunday are both good for me.

Feilong4 likes this.
  10. Noman74656
    I unfortunately won't be able to make this one. Hopefully the next one! and thanks for putting this together!

Feilong4 likes this.
  11. viveksaikia22
    If it is on a weekend then i can join in.
    I can bring in all the gears mentioned in my signature.

Feilong4 likes this.
  12. DarthMarth
    I hope to make it this time! Saturdays and most weeknights besides Tuesday are good for me.

Feilong4 likes this.
  13. calebthelion
    I can usually make sundays work, just depends on whether my wife is working or not

Feilong4 likes this.
  14. Krutsch
    Saturday or Sunday. I will be there. Thanks for setting this up.

Feilong4 likes this.
  15. Hansotek
    I should be able to make it. Really depends on the date.

Feilong4 likes this.
Next

Last