Minneapolis Meet @ The Needle Doctor Saturday June 7th
Jun 2, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #76 of 134
Krutsch has asked me to bring my WA6 amp to the meet on Saturday. Do I need to provide my own table to set it up?

I will have room at mine and will enthusiastically share space.

Jun 2, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #77 of 134

I will have room at mine and will enthusiastically share space.

Dear sir, you are the bomb schizznitty! Thank you for the kind offer, I can hardly contain my giddy excitement. LOL. Now on an almost unrelated note, I wanted ask you again about the "Bitperfect" app you directed me to yesterday. Are there other apps that do the same thing or is this the best product for me and my MBP, and would you consider this a must have software upgrade?

Jun 2, 2014 at 1:10 PM Post #78 of 134

that would be great!

Fishski13 are you bringing your k240 DF's by any chance?

no problem.

i'm not sure what i want to bring.  my table can only hold so much.  i was only going to bring the Gungnir and CK2III, but if the HE6 are going to be there, i'm deciding between the F5 and B22 in addition.  the F5 is a beast of a 2 chassis build.  snapple10, are your HE6 wired for speaker outputs?

Jun 2, 2014 at 2:59 PM Post #79 of 134
Hi all,

I am absolutely heart-stricken. I am new to the Head-Fi community, but have read the forums every day over the last year.

I decided just today that it was time to look up if there were ever going to be any meets in Minnesota, I live in Minneapolis.
Sure enough, the very first thread is this one. June 7th. And I leave in two days for Las Vegas and will completely miss it :frowning2: :frowning2:.

How often do meets come around these parts? I am absolutely dieing to get a little taste for some better audio, I've currently only got HD598s!

Jun 2, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #80 of 134
Crap! I've been hoping to hear a good HD-800 rig for some time, and I can't make the 7th either as I'll be out of town. Hopefully I can make the next meet; I'd love to hear what other locals are listening to.

Jun 2, 2014 at 6:09 PM Post #81 of 134
  Hi all,

I am absolutely heart-stricken. I am new to the Head-Fi community, but have read the forums every day over the last year.

I decided just today that it was time to look up if there were ever going to be any meets in Minnesota, I live in Minneapolis.
Sure enough, the very first thread is this one. June 7th. And I leave in two days for Las Vegas and will completely miss it :frowning2: :frowning2:.

How often do meets come around these parts? I am absolutely dieing to get a little taste for some better audio, I've currently only got HD598s!

Couple a year it seems... I've organized the last two meets at the Needle Doctor, Oklahoma organized one a while ago.

Jun 2, 2014 at 11:22 PM Post #83 of 134
Well I had some family stuff come up this week and it doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it out, i'm super bummed:frowning2:.  My apologies to all of you guys, I know i'm going to be missing out big time!!.  

Jun 4, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #85 of 134
I will have a slew of high-end USB cables for folks to try and possibly an iFi-audio stack.

Jun 4, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #86 of 134
  Couple a year it seems... I've organized the last two meets at the Needle Doctor, Oklahoma organized one a while ago.

So... are we still considering a dinner/drinks meet on Friday night, beforehand?  Just curious, since that part of the thread sort of flamed out 
beerchug.gif

Jun 4, 2014 at 6:30 PM Post #87 of 134
  So... are we still considering a dinner/drinks meet on Friday night, beforehand?  Just curious, since that part of the thread sort of flamed out 
beerchug.gif

I'm down!

Jun 4, 2014 at 6:35 PM Post #88 of 134
Jun 4, 2014 at 7:06 PM Post #89 of 134
Jun 5, 2014 at 8:43 AM Post #90 of 134
It would have to be in the evening for me because I'm working in Ortonville tonight and will have to sleep a bit before I can function... So anytime after 6 is great for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back