Minneapolis Meet @ The Needle Doctor Saturday June 7th
May 19, 2014 at 8:59 PM Post #31 of 134
Let me know if you want me to bring a table or dozen for people. I will be there. I will have my B&W P7, Sure se425, Dragonfly, Modi, and Audioengine D1. Might have some other gear but don't know yet.

But let me know about the tables I have access to somewhere around a dozen or so 2x4 collapsible tables.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

May 20, 2014 at 7:09 AM Post #32 of 134
Any interest in demoing the K812? I'm trying to get a pair for the meet.

O.K. I asked emailed Ken and asked how many tables he has, I'll keep you updated.

May 20, 2014 at 10:11 AM Post #33 of 134
I plan on coming with a friend and I believe Marc from Alclair will be demoing his in-ear product line.  3 Total Here

May 21, 2014 at 6:20 PM Post #34 of 134
subscribed... 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 23, 2014 at 6:51 AM Post #36 of 134
I'm new to this madness and am anxious to attend (assuming no overtime call!)

I will bring my Audeze LCD 2.2. Looking forward to trying them with a few of the amps I see mentioned

May 23, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #37 of 134
Hey hey, I kinda forgot to RSVP here, but Ken knows that I'm coming. I'll bring my HD650s (you can never have too many 650s), HF2s, Gilmore Lite, and Rein Audio X-DAC.

I'm working on getting a couple demo units sent out to us, let's keep our fingers crossed 
atsmile.gif

May 29, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #38 of 134
count me in.  i have my own table.  i'm not sure what i'm bringing yet.

May 31, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #39 of 134
Okay, I am in and looking forward to it. Really enjoyed my first meet couple years ago

I will need a table though, anybody got an extra one to bring or I can share a table with somebody too . I can bring as much gear an needed depending on space 
but plan on bring Ciunas/ Emotiva for the HE500 for sure

Hope to be in town Friday night , so if anybody wants to either suggest a place for dinner or meet , I am listening :)

May 31, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #40 of 134
  Okay, I am in and looking forward to it. Really enjoyed my first meet couple years ago

I will need a table though, anybody got an extra one to bring or I can share a table with somebody too . I can bring as much gear an needed depending on space 
but plan on bring Ciunas/ Emotiva for the HE500 for sure

Hope to be in town Friday night , so if anybody wants to either suggest a place for dinner or meet , I am listening :)

My first meet... I am bringing a full-sized card table, a few chairs and not that much gear, so someone/anyone will be welcomed to share.

I love the Friday night dinner suggestion.  I am in for that, as well, if others are.

May 31, 2014 at 11:47 AM Post #41 of 134
If I'm functional I'd be down for grub... Now what are we doing? Classy food or run of the mill food? Either can be tasty, but only one will allow me to be drunk and belligerent lol jk

May 31, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #42 of 134
I enjoy an occasional  glass of nice sweet red wine,  which I need help ordering every time but  anything with ghost pepper will do, the hotter the better :)

what are the options in the area? any good hotels nearby? 

May 31, 2014 at 12:13 PM Post #43 of 134
  I enjoy an occasional  glass of nice sweet red wine,  which I need help ordering every time but  anything with ghost pepper will do, the hotter the better :)

what are the options in the area? any good hotels nearby? 

Hotel wise you have a few options depending on how much you wanna spend... Before I moved up here I used to stay at the Double Tree off of 494 in Bloomington/Edina/Richfield/Whatever... Its alright and not far from the Needle Doctor (15/20min) Food wise eh... I've pretty much had bad luck finding a decent meal... lots of chain restaurants around the cities... There are a few jewels around but you might have to drive a bit lol

I like spicy stuff... like seriously spicy, and I haven't found much yet... someone else will have to chime in.

May 31, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #44 of 134

I like spicy stuff... like seriously spicy, and I haven't found much yet... someone else will have to chime in.

Speaking off the top of my head... how about Bunny's, just down the street from Needle Doctor?  It's bar food, but I remember it being good.  
Oh yeah, and it's a bar 
beerchug.gif

May 31, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #45 of 134

Speaking off the top of my head... how about Bunny's, just down the street from Needle Doctor?  It's bar food, but I remember it being good.  
Oh yeah, and it's a bar 
beerchug.gif

Ha we went there last year after the meet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back