Minneapolis Meet July 20th 12PM-5PM @ The Needle Doctor
Jul 16, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #61 of 93
Just an FYI I'm not going to be bringing my gear seeing as pretty much everything is accounted for... Everything I have, anyway. I'm just pumped to meet some fellow HeadFi-ers! ....wellll, and hear some incredible setups.

Jul 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #62 of 93
Quote:
Just an FYI I'm not going to be bringing my gear seeing as pretty much everything is accounted for... Everything I have, anyway. I'm just pumped to meet some fellow HeadFi-ers! ....wellll, and hear some incredible setups.

It's all good, we'll share!

ON a side note, a few of my cans are fairly delicate so just to be forward be extra careful with the wood finishes lol

would anyone be interested in modding my committee? Maybe a pair of t50rp's?

Jul 16, 2013 at 3:37 PM Post #65 of 93
Just found about about this and will try to make it but I have a previous commitment.

I'd bring the following:

Nuforce iDO
Schiit Magni
Corda Classic

Mad Dogs 3.0
K601

and if they arrive in time:

PS500
Hifi-M8

Jul 16, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #69 of 93
Ken from Needle Doctor chiming in here. Looking forward to checking out all the different setups this Sat (7/20). 
I wanted to let everyone know what we have available for those who may be concerned about space to set up their gear. 

1 X 8ft x 2 3/4ft folding table. 
7 X folding chairs (I have a few from home I will bring too, plus there's always our office chairs)
12ft X 1 1/2 feet of counter space area
2 X 4ft X 1 3/4 tables that are tall (we use for shipping) if needed. 

With others bringing their own tables there should be plenty of space for set up! 

See you all on Saturday!

Ken

Jul 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #70 of 93
So, what I am bringing is this:
Phones: HD800, HE500, SR325is, Klipsch X10's, and Stax Lambda Normal Bias
Amps: Taboo MKIII, Asgard 2, Magni, T32 for my SRD7/SB
DACs: Uber Bifrost, Modi
DAPs: Studio V 3rd aniv., Hippo Biscuit for novelties sake
Laptop with Foobar2000, JRiver media center 18, and dBpoweramp
1 6X1 folding table

I also have an assortment of portable amps if anyone is interested in me bringing them.  (Zenhead, E11, cMoyBB, PA2V2)

This is why I need a cart BTW...
deadhorse.gif

Jul 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM Post #71 of 93
Just found out about this - great job!
I am 90% sure I can make it.  Is there enough room to bring another folding table?
I will also bring my portable amps.
Eric

Jul 17, 2013 at 4:34 PM Post #73 of 93
Quote:
I'll be able to make it for sure. Had to convince the wife as we're celebrating our anniversary Saturday as well. I'm itching to hear the Beyer T1.

WOW - you are a very lucky guy - you either owe her big time or she is one very understanding wife!

Jul 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #75 of 93
My wife was considering hanging out for a bit, but more than likely no...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back