Minneapolis meet 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2019 at 9:26 PM Post #2 of 141
I'm down for this as well.
Any insights as to why we don't see more meet interest here?

Feb 22, 2019 at 5:53 PM Post #7 of 141
I can try to attend. Any ideas on location? I'm not sure when the last local Head-Fi meet was, but the one I attended 3 or so years ago was at the Needle Doctor.

I don't mind it there but if there's another location that can host closer to St. Paul, that'll be great! Depending on what you guys think of course.

Feb 26, 2019 at 8:07 PM Post #9 of 141
Might we also try to spark some interest on the headphones subreddit? I can make a post there if you guys are ok with that.

I know at least a couple of folks there that are local who may be interested.

Feb 26, 2019 at 9:05 PM Post #11 of 141
Oh I just remembered some potential locations though they're essentially just park buildings. They may fit more people if we expect a bigger turn out. Also got a separate area if some want to bring in snacks or refreshments. Three years ago, I remember the Needle Doctor got a bit packed as more folks came in.

Here's some examples of the buildings: https://www.cityofroseville.com/2804/Park-Buildings

Doesn't have to be in Roseville in particular. Just throwing out ideas. This may work if we can pitch in and help with the costs in renting a building.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019 at 11:40 AM Post #14 of 141
For those of us who haven't been able to participate in the past, how were the logistics of venue handled last time (thinking of business hosting specifically).

The park buildings also look good as an option. I would be able to contribute here, should this shake out to be the best path.

Mar 1, 2019 at 1:51 AM Post #15 of 141
I’d definitely be down to attend a meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back