Minneapolis meet 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2019 at 11:42 PM Post #106 of 141
Stereoland carries basically the full focal line, I tried out a bunch there before ruling out the clear

May 21, 2019 at 12:25 PM Post #107 of 141
Stereoland carries basically the full focal line, I tried out a bunch there before ruling out the clear

I'll have to pay them a visit sometime. Thank you for letting us know!

May 24, 2019 at 9:20 AM Post #108 of 141
Just a reminder, the meet is on for this Sunday, May 26th at the Autumngrove park building.

Address: 1395 Lydia Ave W, Roseville, MN 55113
Time: 1 PM to 4 PM

I asked for 5 round tables and 5 rectangular tables though I'm told that the tables and chairs are also available onsite if we need any adjustments.

Again, I would recommend bringing your own power cables, power strips, extension cables, etc.

I would also recommend bringing a USB drive if you'd like to listen to your own tunes on others' set ups.

Last edited:
May 24, 2019 at 11:24 PM Post #109 of 141
Hmm, this is tempting...and at the right time also, since I've decided to finally get around to shopping for a real dac/amp. Probably won't make it though, it's a bit of an awkward commute from uptown.

May 24, 2019 at 11:27 PM Post #110 of 141
Hmm, this is tempting...and at the right time also, since I've decided to finally get around to shopping for a real dac/amp. Probably won't make it though, it's a bit of an awkward commute from uptown.

Well if you can make it, I do plan on bringing my little MiniDSP EARS that I've been using to measure headphones. May or may not be something you may be interested in, but thought that I should mention :)

May 25, 2019 at 10:44 AM Post #112 of 141
Something has come up and I'm needed to help set up and run sound tomorrow. :triportsad: I hope to make it next time!

That's totally fine, hope to see you at the next meet whenever that may be!

May 25, 2019 at 9:06 PM Post #113 of 141
Just picked up some cookies and water bottles for tomorrow. Just letting you guys know so that no one else buys any more of those!

May 26, 2019 at 8:19 PM Post #116 of 141
Had a great time at the meetup today! Thanks for hosting, Feilong, and thanks to everyone for bringing their gear!

Thanks again for setting this up. It was great to talk with everyone today. I had a good time and hope that it happens again in the near future.

Thank you guys again for coming!

May 28, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #119 of 141
It was good to put some faces to names, it was a fun time! Shame I could only stay for an hour, but next time I'll hopefully stay for longer and meet more folks and try more gear.
Thanks again for putting this together, Feilong!

No worries, thank you again for coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back