Mighty No.9 - The New MegaMan/Rockman
Sep 14, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #16 of 48

backers

$2,116,076
pledged of $900,000 goal

days to go

As of September 14,2013

Seems like that goal will be reached a lot quicker than i thought. Hurray! it'll be for consoles and what not. How far do you think we can make it? Because we all know we want to hit 2,750,000!

Sep 19, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #17 of 48
Sorry i've been out of this for a few days. Been busy with some things here and there.

For starters. Hurray the kickstarter has finally hit 2.3million! It'll be on consoles - and with 11 more days to go. I'm very curious if we can hit the 2.75m hit mark.

second, paypal is finally available! Instead of the hassle going through the annoying amazon. 

third, we have a personal 1 on 1 conversation with keiji inafune himself 

4th the final Beck design! looks a lot more shiny :D

Sep 23, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #20 of 48
  yay paypal haha! Too bad the stretch on the goals won't surpass 2.75 million dollars. Wish we could've been able to hit that just for co-op play. Would've been a new experience for all of us.

You'll never know. It could happen.

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/

This lets you see how the pledges are trending. Gives you an estimate on how the project will end if the pledges are consistent. It's at 2.4 mill, I wouldn't be surprised if it reached 2.75 mill.

Sep 23, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #21 of 48

This lets you see how the pledges are trending. Gives you an estimate on how the project will end if the pledges are consistent. It's at 2.4 mill, I wouldn't be surprised if it reached 2.75 mill.

Oh man we are getting close to the Co Op mode >.>

So glad we hit the Wii U goal though :3 screw xBox xD 

Sep 23, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #22 of 48

Oh man we are getting close to the Co Op mode >.>

So glad we hit the Wii U goal though :3 screw xBox xD 

LOL yeah we are!I It's currently at 2.45 "guesstimate" - And it'll be neat to have the game on wii u. i think the style works just fine with its controller! however playstations work too :D

I actually have not heard of this website before. I sure do hope "realistically" that they do hit a 3million dollar mark in less than 7 days remaining with the kickstarter campaign. 

Sep 24, 2013 at 2:40 AM Post #23 of 48
Hey great news guys! Kotaku did a Q&A with keiji inafune himself. Hope some of the people who were able to ask a question are also able to ask for you too! His answers are quite interesting. 
Give it a read and do tell us your opinions.
http://kotaku.com/keiji-inafune-is-taking-your-questions-right-now-1374710147?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow  

and for me personally, i really feel like he is supporting his fans 100% of the way. His answers end up being very sincere and the community is just so nice. 

--- ALSO! If you guys are not updated with the more recent mighty no.9 update...  ---

Mighty no.8 has just been released! And i must say that i am very impressed with this character creation. He is definitely more than just a Sniper. He's a total "Badass".
Check the spoiler below if you wish to see and/or have yet to see.

Have a great day! (`_´)ゞ

Sep 26, 2013 at 4:35 PM Post #27 of 48
  LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK plz 

Pfft we wont need a leak! Assuming you donated enough, you could be a beta tester of the game. - like myself seeing how i'm really excited for a brand new modernized side scrolling action game. 

BUT HURRAY WE HIT 2.55mill! Now how will it be possible to find someone willing to donate another ~200k  so we can all play an online co-op mode.

- 5 days remaining. Donate now you new comers!

Sep 27, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #29 of 48
YES! Mighty No.9 officially announced their CD/disc and USB physical copies! However seeing how i'm not from the US and am considered to be an international backer, i'm a little disappointed to see these price hikes for a CS and or USB. And with no confirmation on if the USB can be used for personal use and not just the game makes things even worse (just my perspective on things)

Add $26 to your pledge ($31 for international backers) 

An extra physical copy of Mighty No. 9 on a special USB memory stick shaped like either an NES or Famicom cartridge

Add $36 to your pledge ($41 for international backers) 

- There's also some other great news! Its time to vote for your favorite looking design for Becks helper Call! Hope you guys can all vote and we can see who will make the top 3 to be under another series of votes!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/posts/611851

On other news! With 62 hours to go, i am very excited to see the kickstarter hit 3.1 million dollars. With that amount of money in mind, for us consumers, that allows all of us to enjoy the game at its fullest potential given that every in-game objective has been reached. I sure hope we hit this goal with the time remaining.

We've surpassed 2.9 million dollars!!!!!!!! this calls for Beck & Call online co-op challenge mode AND an intro stage/boss! Giving us a totally of 10 challenges, including the original 9 of course.

​

Sep 30, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #30 of 48
I want this for my Vita!

Too bad it's at the 3.5 mil mark. WAH

Sometimes with a popular high profile kickstarter campaign such as this, you'll see contributions within the last 24 hours spike.

EDIT: Sweet Jesus. There will be a Vita and 3DS version! Then again people will come out with mods for the PC version...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back