Mid priced IEM cables thread.
Aug 25, 2021 at 9:22 AM Post #871 of 1,825
Yes, but I didn't know that until after I placed the order. Many sites don't let you opt out.

Aug 26, 2021 at 9:17 PM Post #872 of 1,825
Yeah I sent them an email inquiry first thing this morning and haven't heard anything back.

Aug 28, 2021 at 3:32 AM Post #873 of 1,825
All orders status updates are notified via email, and I have responded to your email. It may be in the spam box,please check it.
Many emails now go to the spam box for no reason, so we often check the spam box emails.

PENON Stay updated on PENON at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1221974387914138/ https://twitter.com/PenonAudio?s=09 https://www.instagram.com/penonaudio/ https://penonaudio.com/ penonaudio@hotmail.com
Aug 28, 2021 at 7:01 AM Post #874 of 1,825
That's a great point. I receive emails on my phone, but it doesn't have a spam folder. I will have to check it on my computer instead. I did get your email response to my latest inquiry, thank you.

All is well.

Aug 30, 2021 at 6:01 PM Post #875 of 1,825
Hi all hoping you can help? Just purchased the EE Bravado MKII and want to get a new Cable to bring the highs/mids & micro-detail up as much as possible? Looking at about £100? To be honest its more your advice on material instead of an actual cable. I'm considering a Tri-metal gold/silver/copper? My knowledge only stretch's enough to 100% know silver will work wonders on high freq's and Copper adds warmth & low-end but i have no idea when it comes to bringing out the finest details & mids(which is bravado's weakest point, a bit recessed!)
Oh one last thing? What's the consensus on Graphene? What's its strength & weakness?
So in short? What cable is gonna bring as much Macro & Micro Detail to the presentation and help with a slightly resessed midrange? Thanks in advance for any help its much appreciated👍

Sep 3, 2021 at 3:03 AM Post #876 of 1,825
Hi there,

has anyone tried the XINHS Whitecrane cable and Alloy Copper cable? Thinking about getting them. Can anyone provide some advice on them, and if I should go for something else?

Sep 3, 2021 at 10:07 AM Post #877 of 1,825
Hi there,

has anyone tried the XINHS Whitecrane cable and Alloy Copper cable? Thinking about getting them. Can anyone provide some advice on them, and if I should go for something else?
Get that whitecrane cable. Your gonna like that one. I have them and use them on my Aladdin. Excellent pairing actually. Will work well with the LAND as well.

Sep 4, 2021 at 1:35 AM Post #879 of 1,825
Every cable I bought from XINHS is superb, from Graphene to every cable I personalized, I specially love the last one, increase midbass and sweet of high frequencies.

Feel free to chat with them at their store on Ali, a very helpfull people.
IMG_20210803_172421.jpg

Sep 4, 2021 at 1:49 AM Post #880 of 1,825
Every cable I bought from XINHS is superb, from Graphene to every cable I personalized, I specially love the last one, increase midbass and sweet of high frequencies.

Feel free to chat with them at their store on Ali, a very helpfull people.
IMG_20210803_172421.jpg
Can you share the configuration? I am in process of ordering a few.

Sep 4, 2021 at 2:05 AM Post #881 of 1,825
Sep 4, 2021 at 5:53 AM Post #882 of 1,825
So I received my Penon Mix cable the other day and I noticed that there are no sleeves on the ends of the connectors to form them around my ears. They're just straight and loose. So which way do I plug them into the IEMs? Isn't there a + and - that I have to align with the mating connector?

Sep 4, 2021 at 5:57 AM Post #883 of 1,825
So I received my Penon Mix cable the other day and I noticed that there are no sleeves on the ends of the connectors to form them around my ears. They're just straight and loose. So which way do I plug them into the IEMs? Isn't there a + and - that I have to align with the mating connector?

I assume you’ve got 2 Pin? The Mix has red (right) and blue (left) rings around the connectors. There’s also a ridge between the pins, this faces outwards.

Sep 4, 2021 at 7:07 AM Post #884 of 1,825

How do you like SQ?

Sep 4, 2021 at 7:09 AM Post #885 of 1,825
So which way do I plug them into the IEMs?
If you connect in reverse phase, then you will hear a strong loss in bass and the music will sound in the back of your head. In general, this is always heard when you plug correctly and incorrectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back