Mid priced IEM cables thread.
Oct 24, 2020 at 5:58 PM Post #511 of 1,826
Oct 24, 2020 at 6:14 PM Post #513 of 1,826
Second one with 30% off would be very interesting, how to get discount?🤤

Oct 25, 2020 at 9:28 AM Post #516 of 1,826
If you look at Effect and PlusSound (to name two) prices, then you realize that $500 is the upper end of mid priced cables

Oct 26, 2020 at 2:22 PM Post #518 of 1,826
Hello!
So far, I've only been reading the writings of the forum, and now I'm writing for the first time.
Please understand that there may be inaccurate expressions because this article is being translated by a translator and edited little by little.

I've experienced the tianwaitian, chime, gs (palladium), ms (Ag65+Cu35), and rx series of cema seller.

And now I'm here to let you know that I've found a cable that's supposed to be using the same line as the tianwaitian.

That is a cable called PdX-PRE1 sold in Taobao.

from the outside
type6 litz silver plated copper
5n silver
5n palladium plated silver
5n gold plated silver

It has the same number of lines and strands as 315 used in tianwaitian. (A person from a community I work in often told me.)

M8NWam2.jpg

URfYXHP.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #520 of 1,826
Love the os849 cable it does exactly what most people say. The sound gets more bodied with increased soundstage depth without compromising in details, clarity or speed. The treble is also smoothed out even further. Top notch cable that works on pretty much all my iems.

Now does anyone have a recommendation upto £200 on a cable that will do the same but with more details and speed? I don't mind sacrificing a bit of bass but the cable needs to bring natural body to the sound like the os849 because most of my iems are thinner sounding.

Oct 27, 2020 at 7:58 PM Post #521 of 1,826
Love the os849 cable it does exactly what most people say. The sound gets more bodied with increased soundstage depth without compromising in details, clarity or speed. The treble is also smoothed out even further. Top notch cable that works on pretty much all my iems.

Now does anyone have a recommendation upto £200 on a cable that will do the same but with more details and speed? I don't mind sacrificing a bit of bass but the cable needs to bring natural body to the sound like the os849 because most of my iems are thinner sounding.

Penon OSG

Oct 28, 2020 at 5:45 AM Post #522 of 1,826
Hello!
So far, I've only been reading the writings of the forum, and now I'm writing for the first time.
Please understand that there may be inaccurate expressions because this article is being translated by a translator and edited little by little.

I've experienced the tianwaitian, chime, gs (palladium), ms (Ag65+Cu35), and rx series of cema seller.

And now I'm here to let you know that I've found a cable that's supposed to be using the same line as the tianwaitian.

That is a cable called PdX-PRE1 sold in Taobao.

from the outside
type6 litz silver plated copper
5n silver
5n palladium plated silver
5n gold plated silver

It has the same number of lines and strands as 315 used in tianwaitian. (A person from a community I work in often told me.)

M8NWam2.jpg

URfYXHP.jpg

Got link to the store in taobao? Cannot find them

Oct 28, 2020 at 7:21 PM Post #524 of 1,826
Did Anyone compare with OSG or Leo plus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back