Microsonic Epic-V IEM!!!
May 22, 2008 at 11:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

syed786

100+ Head-Fier
May 23, 2008 at 11:23 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm thinking that they are similar to the Sleek Audio SA6 except for the fact that each model in their line-up only does one sound signature, meaning that they customize one IEM with the same balanced armature for each sound signature themselves and you buy their finished products rather than selling you an earphone that is customizable in itself.

Without having heard them I don't get how you can remotely even think these are similar to the SA6's????

May 23, 2008 at 12:26 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by elnero /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Without having heard them I don't get how you can remotely even think these are similar to the SA6's????

I was thinking the same thing. I certainly wouldn't make that call just by looking at them. So is there something you know that we don't? Inquiring minds want to know!
biggrin.gif

May 23, 2008 at 12:38 PM Post #5 of 6
I am kind of interest in these IEM too (saw them in person but never get the chance to audition). From what I saw in their homepage, Microsonic has discontinue the Epic V from the series...
frown.gif
I was hoping to try all of them out

May 23, 2008 at 10:48 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by elnero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good point. Upon further examination, it appears that each model is different internally as well (based on their unique technical specifications).

I apologize for misleading you all.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back