Michael Jackson-- baby dangler!
Nov 21, 2002 at 4:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

markl

Hangin' with the monkeys.
Member of the Trade: Lawton Audio
Anyone see his latest outrage-- dangling his infant son over a balcony-railing, for fans far below to see, with a precarious one-handed grip on his child while the other was occupied smothering his head with a towel to prevent us from seeing the baby's face (has he has the surgery ALREADY?)... (BTW, it seems no one knows who the mother of this new child is, but MJ's camp sez it was conceived "naturally", whatever that means!)

This shocking scene is all over the news right now and is all the more disturbing given Jacko's "love" of children. He's already said it was a mistake, and he would never intentionally jeopardize his child, but some are calling for charges to be filed!

Let's gaze into the future of this fallen pop idol. What do you think will happen to MJ? His record sales decrease with each release, his face and complexion change on an annual basis, making him more and more freakish.

If he sticks around-- what will the world do with MJ? What's his destiny or his fate? Las Vegas showman? TV variety hour host/performer? Suicide?

What is the fate of his three children? Stardom? Non-stardom and the E True Hollywood story? Suicide?

Mark

Nov 21, 2002 at 10:38 AM Post #6 of 23
The whole thing just makes me sick.
mad.gif

Tim, that was one freaky link!
biggrin.gif

Nov 21, 2002 at 1:41 PM Post #7 of 23
In the last week or so I've seen way to many freakish pictures of MJ, including the baby dangling one. I have one thing to say: "MY EYES! MY EYES! THEY BURN! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!!!"
biggrin.gif

Nov 21, 2002 at 3:42 PM Post #8 of 23
i've been wanting him to die for quite a few years now. there are so many reasons on so many levels, i find it so incredible that he still sells out concerts even when the base price of some tickets are $2500 a seat. gotta love humanity.

p.s. dropping the kid off that balcony would've been the best thing for it.

Nov 21, 2002 at 3:48 PM Post #9 of 23
They did an amusing segment on the Daily Show, covering this story.

Nov 21, 2002 at 4:45 PM Post #10 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch
p.s. dropping the kid off that balcony would've been the best thing for it.

Roger that.

From Talking Heads album "Remain In Light" released in 1980:

------------------------ Seen and Not Seen ------------------------

He would see faces in movies, on T.V., in magazines, and in books....
He thought that some of these faces might be right for him....And
through the years, by keeping an ideal facial structure fixed in his
mind....Or somewhere in the back of his mind....That he might, by
force of will, cause his face to approach those of his ideal....The
change would be very subtle....It might take ten years or so....
Gradually his face would change its' shape....A more hooked nose...
Wider, thinner lips....Beady eyes....A larger forehead.

He imagined that this was an ability he shared with most other
people....They had also molded their face according to some
ideal....Maybe they imagined that their new face would better
suit their personality....Or maybe they imagined that their
personality would be forced to change to fit the new appear-
ance....This is why first impressions are often correct...
Although some people might have made mistakes....They may have
arrived at an appearance that bears no relationship to them....
They may have picked an ideal appearance based on some childish
whim, or momentary impulse....Some may have gotten half-way
there, and then changed their minds.

He wonders if he too might have made a similar mistake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it begs the question - WHO (or WHAT) has Michael been thinking?

ok,
erix

Nov 21, 2002 at 5:20 PM Post #11 of 23
Man, apart from his antics with the kids (any stuff that he has allegedly done with kids, or hell, even hanging them over a balcony) which are horribly inexcusable, I feel bad that he just can't get his **** together. What kinda boneheads does he surround himself with?

Nov 21, 2002 at 8:16 PM Post #13 of 23
I can't see how anybody would care about this piece of human (I use that term loosely as I suspect he is mostly machine and plastic much as Darth Vader) trash, he is a child molester, a race baiter and his music is alot of fluff and no substance. It makes me sick to look at his disgusting face, whats left of it. The only thing that even remotely interests me is the children, and how long it will be before they are taken from him......

Nov 22, 2002 at 1:32 AM Post #15 of 23
It was kinda blown out of proportion. He was holding onto the baby with one arm, and it was a little insecure and quite irresponsible, but he wasn't exactly dangling it by one leg. If he hadn't been so concerned about holding a cloth over its face, he would have been able to actually hold onto it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back