Michael Jackson-- baby dangler!
Nov 22, 2002 at 1:35 AM Post #16 of 23
ugh, just saw the picture. Why is he smothering the baby?
eek.gif

Nov 22, 2002 at 1:51 AM Post #17 of 23
He's afraid to show their faces because of risk of kidnapping. 'Cause hey, they're so much safer with him...
rolleyes.gif

There was more footage of him today taking his older kids to the zoo in Germany. They had veils on like the taliban women and were surrounded by security and dozens of black umbrellas. How could they enjoy the zoo or see anything under these conditions? How massively screwed up are these kids going to be (whether or not they are abused by their father?)

Mark

Nov 22, 2002 at 9:14 PM Post #19 of 23
Maybe he's just pulling an Anna DeVaine (a la General Hospital) on us with a messed up face and he'll just peel that thing of like a Budweiser commecial. We can only hope.

Nov 22, 2002 at 9:28 PM Post #20 of 23
I think we're too hard on celebs and politicians. I've made mistakes at least as bad as holding a kid over a balcony. I haven't made that paritcular error of judgment but I think I've made just as bad ones.

Some of the other allegations against Jackson are more difficult to get past and I'm a bit more judgmental than I should be, especially given that I don't really know the facts. Maybe he really is innocent of all those allegations. Celebrities are targets for such things and I'd rather not judge people I don't know.

We have a legal system, however broken and poor it may be. I have to leave such things in the care of the legal system and hope they get ir right some percentage of the time.

I don't care for Michael Jackson's music and I don't care to see him perform. This is the only way I feel qualified to judge a celebrity--by the fruits of their labors. I still plan to see any movie Wynona Ryder is in because I like her acting--whatever she steals is between her, the stores who accused her and the law. It's none of my business.

Nov 22, 2002 at 11:07 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
When you accept celebrity you accept the fact that your life is going to be other peoples business.

When you're a consumer, you accept whatever you want to accept. I don't approve of everything the Rolling Stones do in their private lives, but I like their music and that's all that I'm required to decide about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back