Meze Audio IEM Tour: Single Dynamic Driver ADVAR
May 23, 2022 at 9:51 AM Post #31 of 50
Since I don't do formal reviews (has nothing to do with me telling it like I hear it) and never planning on making this tour but I am looking so forward to what many of the reviewers within this thread will have to say:beerchug: There are some phenomenal iem's today in the $350 to $700 range of course seven bills is a hefty sum for ones portable listening pleasure (and that's not counting the gear feeding them):thinking: With all that said Meze quality and final products speak for themselves :wink:

THX Andy :thumbsup:

May 23, 2022 at 10:40 AM Post #32 of 50
Sorry to inform everyone that we'll delay the schedule for two days from here on. The Meze team just get back from the Munich High-end show, we need more time to go through the application list.
  • 25 May 2021: Tour Reviewers announced and start to collect mailing addresses.
  • 27 May 2021: Tour Sample will be sent to reviewers

As a matter of courtesy of our delay, I'll accept all reviewers before this post as valid tour applications. :pray:

Last edited:
Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
May 24, 2022 at 4:06 AM Post #33 of 50
Still hoping to be included... please.

• Head-Fi Username: tiagopinto
  • The CITY and COUNTRY you are located: Lisbon, Portugal
  • Reviews on Personal Audio products you have published in Head Gear/Head-fi forum or elsewhere: None yet.
  • Audio equipment that you will use in your Advar audition: Streaming Spotify and Tidal on an iPhone/iPad/Mac, through a THX Onyx.
  • IEMs that you currently own: Meze Rai Solo.

May 26, 2022 at 11:25 AM Post #36 of 50
The Meze Advar tour attracted 27 reviewers within a very short time, we are grateful for the overwhelming response. We want to thank you for your interest in Meze Advar IEM.

Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate every applicant given we only have limited resources, and we want to slimline the logistics and customs handling so that our reviewers can focus on their listening session with minimum overheads and interference. We have prepared three sets of Advar for this tour and the tour reviewers are listed below. I'll create a group PM to keep everyone well informed in the coming weekend.

Group 1
  1. @darmanastartes
  2. @Wiljen
  3. @ngoshawk
  4. @macdonjh
  5. @intoitreviews
  6. @csglinux

Group 2
  1. @kmmbd
  2. @godmax
  3. @ThanatosVI
  4. @Forever8895
  5. @SenyorC
  6. @Scuba Devils

Group 3
  1. @gLer
  2. @CrocodileDundee
  3. @xenithon
  4. @o0genesis0o
  5. @Neweymatt
  6. @tombrisbane

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
May 26, 2022 at 11:44 AM Post #37 of 50
The Meze Advar tour attracted 27 reviewers within a very short time, we are grateful for the overwhelming response. We want to thank you for your interest in Meze Advar IEM.

Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate every applicant given we only have limited resources, and we want to slimline the logistics and customs handling so that our reviewers can focus on their listening session with minimum overheads and interference. We have prepared three sets of Advar for this tour and the tour reviewers are listed below. I'll create a group PM to keep everyone well informed in the coming weekend.

Group 1
  1. @darmanastartes
  2. @Wiljen
  3. @ngoshawk
  4. @macdonjh
  5. @intoitreviews
  6. @csglinux

Group 2
  1. @kmmbd
  2. @godmax
  3. @ThanatosVI
  4. @Forever8895
  5. @SenyorC
  6. @Scuba Devils

Group 3
  1. @gLer
  2. @CrocodileDundee
  3. @xenithon
  4. @o0genesis0o
  5. @Neweymatt
  6. @tombrisbane

Thanks Andy, looking forward to it!

May 26, 2022 at 12:38 PM Post #38 of 50

Group 1
  1. @darmanastartes
  2. @Wiljen
  3. @ngoshawk
  4. @macdonjh
  5. @intoitreviews
  6. @csglinux

Group 2
  1. @kmmbd
  2. @godmax
  3. @ThanatosVI
  4. @Forever8895
  5. @SenyorC
  6. @Scuba Devils

Group 3
  1. @gLer
  2. @CrocodileDundee
  3. @xenithon
  4. @o0genesis0o
  5. @Neweymatt
  6. @tombrisbane
Awesome!!! Thanks Andy! Looking forward to have a coffee around with @xenithon and @gLer over the Advar impressions. :)

May 26, 2022 at 1:30 PM Post #40 of 50
Sweet, looking forward to this one.
Thank you!

May 26, 2022 at 1:43 PM Post #41 of 50
Thank you very much Andy! Looking forward to hearing it!

May 26, 2022 at 1:51 PM Post #42 of 50
I made it in, better Reserve some money in case I have the urge to buy them after the review

May 26, 2022 at 2:18 PM Post #43 of 50

Group 1
  1. @darmanastartes
  2. @Wiljen
  3. @ngoshawk
  4. @macdonjh
  5. @intoitreviews
  6. @csglinux

Group 2
  1. @kmmbd
  2. @godmax
  3. @ThanatosVI
  4. @Forever8895
  5. @SenyorC
  6. @Scuba Devils

Group 3
  1. @gLer
  2. @CrocodileDundee
  3. @xenithon
  4. @o0genesis0o
  5. @Neweymatt
  6. @tombrisbane
Amazing - very appreciative of the opportunity and really looking forward to putting its through its paces! 🙏

May 26, 2022 at 4:11 PM Post #45 of 50
Thats a bit pity :sob:
Yes but they are going to be viewed by some good knowledge and more importantly ears :wink: I have faith in many in each group :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back