Meze 99 Neo Pre-Launch Worldwide Review Tour - Registrations Closed

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17
  1. noobandroid
    no news or info on mine still
  2. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I never heard back from @Schizodyslexic or Meze? No idea what is happening.
  3. MezeTeam
    Dobrescu George likes this.
  4. Dobrescu George
  5. dmhenley
  6. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I hope the reviewer before me is not sick or something :frowning2:
  7. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    This is bizarre. I understand that dude might have taken the unit and that sucks but for the folks behind me...and me...whhhhhhhuuuuuuuut??
    Make a tour then just kinda let it go because someone might have done something? It's been 8 weeks or more. Dude is having a life crisis or is gone.
  8. MezeTeam
    Hello there! A few updates on the 99 Neo tour.

First off, one unit of Meze 99 Neo went missing in Asia! Considering how well-received we were in Asia, we take it as a compliment. So we will supply a brand new unit of Meze 99 Neo to @Hawaiibadboy who did not get the chance to test them yet.

Secondly, here is the status of the tour.

@betula just received one unit and next in line is @peter1480 after betula will be done with his time.
    @yage will have to send the unit that reached him to @darmanastartes
    @moedawg140 will have to send the unit that reached him to @Mikualotic

We shall contact each member of the tour separately to provide details for shipping. Also, whenever you have questions, do not hesitate to send us a PM with your questions and your love :D

Let to tour go on!
  9. moedawg140 Contributor
    Adored my time with the Meze 99 Neo - Mr. @Mikualotic is currently, as of this post, in possession of a Meze 99 Neo. I will post my thoughts of the headphone in the near future.

Now, gonna drive upstate to the SF Head-Fi Meet!
    Dobrescu George and MezeTeam like this.
  10. swspiers
    I'm leaving the tour. I just bought a pair to celebrate passing a licensing exam today... :)
    Dobrescu George and MezeTeam like this.
  11. MezeTeam
    Not sure if we should be happy or sad now... hahaha
  12. swspiers
    Happy! I am totally confident that these are exactly what I'm looking for. It's also a present to myself for passing a licensing exam as a counselor. Good stuff all around!
    Dobrescu George likes this.
  13. Dobrescu George
    Really glad you've found something you like now! :darthsmile:
  14. noobandroid
    asian courier arent exactly the most reliable but at least to me has a 99% delivery rate
  15. Squeaky Duck
    Congrats on passing the exam. :ksc75smile:
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17