1. geoffalter11
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Hi, up for sale is my Metrum Musette NOS DAC. It is 1 yr old and was purchased from zmfheadphones.com. It is in perfect condition. This DAC is very musical, smooth and detailed. It fleshes out my music wonderfully. It has been a great addition to my system and is deserving of a great new home. This is a smoke free home, and it looks and works flawlessly.

I am looking to try something different and need funds to do so. Please let me know and I will send you pictures and answer any questions. I am only interested in a trade of commensurate value and quality to the DAC I want to purchase. Only interested in a DAC at this time.

Possible Trades: all the below DACS would need me to put cash in to equal out the value.
    Chord 2Qute or Qutest
    Denafrips Pontus
    Questyle CAS192D
    Mytek Brooklyn DAC+

Reasonable offers will be listened to. Disrespectful offers will be ignored. PM me for pics. It is in perfect condition. Thanks for looking and happy hunting. Bid with confidence, I have perfect feedback here and Ebay for the past 15 plus years.

I will take care of shipping via UPS, you take care of PayPal fees. I also accept Venmo.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018 at 4:16 PM
  2. geoffalter11
    bump

3. geoffalter11
    Bump

4. geoffalter11
    Bump