Met Duncan today...
Oct 25, 2002 at 3:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bangraman

Headphoneus Supremus
Your European repository of headphone knowledge. Duncan, if you're reading this, I did go to Ask and blew what you gave me for the 250-80's + twenty quid for the CD1700. I haven't listened to them yet but I'm sure I'll like them (well reasonably. I hope.). Hope he gives me a good write-up as a seller. (And I'm going to have to get one of them Altoids things. Makes my own DIY attempts look like, well to be frank, a DIY attempt)

PS. He was a complete wuss drinking a pepsi as I had three pints.
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2002 at 5:18 PM Post #2 of 4
hehe...

I hope you like the CD1700s Bangraman.. be sure to let me know
biggrin.gif

Next time I'll have to take my camera... and take piccies of all the goodies you took with you ~ I felt a little guilty only taking my EJ1000, CHA47 and V6 ~ but... the smile on your face, as you listened to the V6, I feel that it won't be long before you get a pair
wink.gif

If you want an altoids, speak to JMT, Eric343, Tangent ~ or anyone else I forgot to mention from the DIY crowd...

I'm torn between two lovers, with the DT250s and the V6... i'll try to do a preliminary write up later if anyone is interested?!

Oct 25, 2002 at 8:12 PM Post #4 of 4
Bah... that's nuthin'

At Jopi's house i was able to hear the K1000's with a headroom max, connected to a Clearaudio Solution!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back