membership demography
Nov 9, 2002 at 2:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

RobertR

100+ Head-Fier
is there any info on the distribution of headfi members according to geographic area? it would be interesting to see how we are clustered around the states or the world.

Nov 9, 2002 at 3:20 AM Post #3 of 10
I've wondered about this too. I also PMed jude to ask if there was a way to search people's location tags, but he never got back to me about it -- it definitely be nice to be able to find all the Head-Fiers near you. neil, you know if that's possible?

And, yeah, hey, might as well post a poll. There's been one for everything else. Just make sure you put good categories in.

kerely

Nov 9, 2002 at 3:29 AM Post #4 of 10
I've found that most folks either live in Texas or someplace else. I reckon you could post a poll with only those two options.

Nov 9, 2002 at 3:37 AM Post #5 of 10
Heh, no wonder they call the US "the Cowboy Country"...

I'd be interested to see a map, though. I'd expect to see concentrations in Seattle/Portland/Los Angeles/San Francisco/Dallas/Bozeman/Chicago/New York...

Nov 9, 2002 at 5:02 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly
I've found that most folks either live in Texas or someplace else. I reckon you could post a poll with only those two options.

hey, this is a first. You mean to say that you actually acknowledge that other places besides Texas exist?

Nov 9, 2002 at 5:07 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by CaptBubba
hey, this is a first. You mean to say that you actually acknowledge that other places besides Texas exist?

His therapy must be going quite well!!! They say the first step to curing any sickness os to first acknowledge it......

Nov 9, 2002 at 5:07 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by CaptBubba

Yes and unfortunately some of them are populated.

Nov 9, 2002 at 9:53 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly
Yes and unfortunately some of them are populated.

like the UK... or, to avoid having thousands of different options pop up... i'll say Europe

We're here... loud and proud
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2002 at 9:58 AM Post #10 of 10
[size=xx-small] Quote:

Originally posted by kerelybonto
....I also PMed jude to ask if there was a way to search people's location tags, but he never got back to me about it....

[/size]Sorry 'bout that, kerelybonto. I get so many e-mails and PM's that I'll be the first to admit that too many slip through the cracks. I'll have to find out from Neil how to make this happen. We've been insanely busy at work lately, so I'm not sure when he'll actually get to look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back