Melos manual?
Mar 18, 2002 at 2:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Driftwood

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone actually have a manual for the melos sha-1 that they would be willing to sell/photocopy or scan and post a pdf?

It's not that I really need a manual for this thing, it is pretty damn simple, but I just thought it might be interesting.

Driftwood

Mar 18, 2002 at 4:05 AM Post #2 of 13
I can do that. There's not much to it. I'll scan it in, and then post a URL you can download it from. I'll try to do it tonight, but it may be tomorrow.

Mar 19, 2002 at 1:24 AM Post #5 of 13
I scanned the manual in as a set of bitmaps, and created a self-extracting zip file from them. You can download it from this url:

http://home.mindspring.com/~hirsch_d/melos.exe

Once you have downloaded it, check it with a virus scanner. There isn't a virus there, but always practice safe computing. Running the executable will create a directory called c:\melos and unzip the images. This is for a Windows PC only, if you've got a different machine, let me know, and I'll e-mail you a .zip file. I didn't have anything at hand to create a .pdf, but if someone has acrobat on their computer, here are the images...

Jul 1, 2007 at 3:30 PM Post #10 of 13
I have a copy of the SHA-Gold manual? There's not really much useful information in it though.

Since Melos is gone can we post the full manuals somewhere for posterity? I don't want to violate and copyrights etc.

Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back