Melbourne's 2nd Head-Fi Meet of 2011 - 10th September
Aug 26, 2011 at 2:58 AM Post #152 of 229
Sad to hear :frowning2: The American guy in my 8:00am Psych lecture walked in with some beats this morning, pretty much at full volume... I wish he'd lose them at Uni!

Aug 26, 2011 at 7:27 PM Post #156 of 229
I hope I don't get flamed for this but... In all seriousness, does anyone have some Beats or Skullcandy Aviators that they can bring along? Or maybe borrow from a mate? I have never heard them but really want to know what all the fuss is about.

Cheers
Guy

Aug 26, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #157 of 229
Thats actually a pretty good idea :) im actually curious about aviators as well since someone mentioned that they're quite decent. (gah....so many things to try so little time X.X) we should extend the meet to 2 days!!! (my wishful thinking)

Quote:
I hope I don't get flamed for this but... In all seriousness, does anyone have some Beats or Skullcandy Aviators that they can bring along? Or maybe borrow from a mate? I have never heard them but really want to know what all the fuss is about.

Cheers
Guy

Aug 27, 2011 at 2:44 AM Post #159 of 229
Hey Everyone,

Further to Will's post, we will have a Skullcandy Aviator available if people would like to listen to it.

(I will be interested to hear opinions though.....)
L3000.gif

Cheers,

George

http://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au

Users who are viewing this thread

Back