Melbourne Meet: Sunday 6/4/14
Mar 19, 2014 at 4:28 AM Post #122 of 311
Let's lock in Sunday. Is SkyBleu coming? nikp, I'll have to check with Billy and it depends on whether SkyBleu is coming or not. 

I'm coming! :D.... If its 6/4/14.

Mar 19, 2014 at 4:44 AM Post #123 of 311
Changed the title to have the date! And Billy, how many people are allowed? We have 12 right now and someone else wants to come, but I'm not sure there will be enough space. Some people don;t turn up on the day however. 

Mar 19, 2014 at 4:50 AM Post #124 of 311
Changed the title to have the date! And Billy, how many people are allowed? We have 12 right now and someone else wants to come, but I'm not sure there will be enough space. Some people don;t turn up on the day however. 

I only have a few items to bring, I'm not sure if it'll take up much space at all.

But I wish to thank you guys for the date adjustment.

Mar 19, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #127 of 311

As there's a few guys with smaller products that don't take up as much space, I think 13 should be ok.

We'll try and have it a little more organised and have certain guys with certain products in one area, etc.  We'll try and clear as much space as we can, and we can work the finer details out on the day.
Awesome! Dies anyone really want to hear the Bottlehead S.E.X. (with C4S upgrade)? I'm hoping not to bring it to save space.

Hey Loquah, I still have my Bottlehead S.E.X. there for others to try, it's pre- C4S.  Maybe I need to get off my butt and do it prior to the meet!
wink_face.gif

Mar 20, 2014 at 12:30 AM Post #131 of 311
Awesome! Dies anyone really want to hear the Bottlehead S.E.X. (with C4S upgrade)? I'm hoping not to bring it to save space.

Also, lin0003, can you add the Fiio E12 DIY to my list? I forgot to include it earlier and it's really worth a listen.

Sure. 

Mar 22, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #132 of 311

Maybe we should include the time on the first post?  We're all ok with 12 - 3pm?

Mar 22, 2014 at 11:55 PM Post #135 of 311
Yep, updated. 

I may be getting some more HiFiMAN cables in, one pure silver and the other pure copper so we can see copper vs silver vs silver/gold lol 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back