Melbourne Meet Saturday 13/7/13
Jun 29, 2013 at 4:35 AM Post #260 of 391
Huge thanks to lin for arranging today's meet - it was brilliant fun and some great gear was available!

Also, a massive thanks to Bill @ Noisy Motel! It was great to meet you and I look forward to many purchases with you in the future! 
wink.gif

Jun 29, 2013 at 4:47 AM Post #262 of 391
Quote:
Huge thanks to lin for arranging today's meet - it was brilliant fun and some great gear was available!

Also, a massive thanks to Bill @ Noisy Motel! It was great to meet you and I look forward to many purchases with you in the future! 
wink.gif

You're welcome and I also want to say a huge thank you to Billy for the meet. I just updated my Miracle review after hearing your very nice cable, so thanks Lachlan. 

Jun 29, 2013 at 6:33 AM Post #268 of 391
I don't even have any headphones since I'm more of an IEM guy. I will be purchasing the RDB v1 soon though since I found it really impressive. 

Jun 29, 2013 at 6:39 AM Post #269 of 391
Hmmm.... you need to get into headphones then! (Just kidding, whatever you enjoy is fine)

That said, headphones give a completely different experience and I often find myself enjoying headphones and IEMs for very different reasons. I love having both options, but it's all personal taste and also about when, where and how you use them.

Jun 29, 2013 at 6:44 AM Post #270 of 391
Yeah, but I find that a lot of IEMs can challenge high end headphones without excessive amplification and they are portable so why not? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back