Meier Corda Headfive #322 Sold
Sep 15, 2009 at 4:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Hoeboe2k

100+ Head-Fier
A Meier Corda Headfive, a headphone amplifier commemorating the 5th anniversary of headfi.org I believe. It was a limited production run and while I don't know the stats off the top of my head, it includes a switch for Meier's famous and characteristic crossfeed.

Like I added above, this is #322. Comes with a standard power cord. It is in perfect functional condition. There are slight scuffs on the top and on random parts of the amplifier for the critical guys. They are not visible unless your looking for them. It is in pretty good cosmetic condition.

While I have no listened to other amplifiers (this was my first), when I used it, it tightened up the bass and aired up the treble. I am selling this because I realize I don't use headphones at home almost at all as I am a student and like to study out of my apartment. This was the same reason I sold my Alessandro MS1's a few days ago too.

$old shipped USPS Priority using Paypal (if credit, please add 3%) to CONUS only..

Sep 26, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #7 of 7

Hoeboe2k

100+ Head-Fier
Sorry, didn't see your post until today but I can imagine shipping being $20+ which I can not do.

another price drop

Users who are viewing this thread