Meier Audio Porta Corda MkII Group Buys (One for U.S., One for Europe)
Dec 15, 2004 at 11:00 PM Post #317 of 470
Nice to see I am not last on the list!
600smile.gif

Dec 16, 2004 at 1:26 AM Post #319 of 470
Here is a list of Canadians who expressed interested but there is not yet evidence available that they have paid:

AnimeEd
ji_howa
Enricht
Natsuiro
KevC
pne
tuliphardy

If you are on here, I beseech you to send in your money to trevor as soon as possible; the sooner he recieves it, the sooner we will recieve our amps. Oh, ok - The sooner I recieve my amp!
icon10.gif

Dec 16, 2004 at 3:40 AM Post #320 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by dffman2001

If you are on here, I beseech you to send in your money to trevor as soon as possible; the sooner he recieves it, the sooner we will recieve our amps. Oh, ok - The sooner I recieve my amp!
icon10.gif

It depends on what I'll find in my pockets the day after Christmas*....
biggrin.gif

Amicalement

*«The last day to sign up for these group buys will be December 30, 2004 23:59 EST (GMT -05:00). »

Dec 16, 2004 at 6:11 AM Post #321 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genetic
It depends on what I'll find in my pockets the day after Christmas*....
biggrin.gif

Amicalement

*«The last day to sign up for these group buys will be December 30, 2004 23:59 EST (GMT -05:00). »

There's no fooling you is there....
tongue.gif
but then again you're Canadian...
wink.gif

Dec 16, 2004 at 12:43 PM Post #324 of 470
Woohooo, mine arrived in the mail today! A huge thank you to Jan Meier, Jude and PeterR!

Now that the waiting for it to arrive has ended, the waiting for Christmas Eve begins (as I've worked out a deal with my parents for me to receive it for Christmas). I'll just have to read the "First Impressions" thread until then to satisfy my curiosity
biggrin.gif

Dec 16, 2004 at 1:24 PM Post #325 of 470
Amp goodness has arrived.
biggrin.gif
Now to buy a DC adapter and some batteries... heh.

Thanks to Jan Meier, Jude and PeterR!

Dec 16, 2004 at 3:16 PM Post #328 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
MartinJ, if I recall correctly, you were actually the first person on the first batch list.

I am not sure how things are done. I am not sure if being first in the list matters which at this point no longer matters.

Anyways, I am happy to be in first batch. At worst. I could get my headphones first early next week. Not a big problem.

By the way, I donated around 16 USD (I know, I am cheap) and will be needing the photo space soon. What do I do to get the photo space?
Cheers

Dec 16, 2004 at 3:51 PM Post #329 of 470
Hi,

Just curious as I'm a noob... I'm getting the amp for my er-4p + 4p to 4s converter. Since the porta corda is not shipping with the gold-plated Oelbach connector, is that a big deal in terms of affecting performance and should I look into getting a better connector? Sorry for being a bit obsessive...

Thanks!

-Marvin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back