Meet 'Typical Headfier' Andy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2011 at 11:15 AM Post #215 of 2,335
Quote:
M50 are a little overrated, aren't them?

By the way, I'd still like to know the story of the picture or who's the guy in the photo

Here's the history of the picture in picture form:

10086005.jpg

I don't know who he is either, but he looks satisfied.

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:02 PM Post #217 of 2,335

Quote:
er... honest question actually. I've seen the pic before, but don't know the origins.

I was looking for suitable pict that had "audiophile freak" all over it. and someone, I believe Sidel or 3206(?) just took a pict out of the "Floats thread"  lots of people posted photos wearing the Floats, and this one was particulary funny: post #96  his only one post and never to come back again.

so "Andy" is your fellow canadian.

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:05 PM Post #218 of 2,335

Quote:
I was looking for suitable pict that had "audiophile freak" all over it. and someone, I believe Sidel or 3206(?) just took a pict out of the "Floats thread"  lots of people posted photos wearing the Floats, and this one was particulary funny: post #96  his only one post and never to come back again.

so "Andy" is your fellow canadian.

Wow...talk about leaving an impression with one, single post. LOL!

Sep 18, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #223 of 2,335
Quote:

Dorky at first, I think this guy is now sort of a minor celebrity around here.  It would be cool to see what he's up to.  Sort of like a VH-1 'Where Are They Now' thing.

Quote:
OMG

http://www.head-fi.org/t/298301/jecklin-float-owners-headcount-fuglyphones-owners-unite/90

Epic...

Seriously.  There are actually some not-so-bad photos there.  But as we all know once something is on the internets, it's there forever.

Sep 18, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #225 of 2,335

Quote:
Take two one sided tracks, say two right side tracks which are exactly the same. Now put them side by side in an audio program. Listen to them just the way they are, then move one track a fraction of a second forward. You will then hear the music phase as it's playing. The word Flange also comes from placing a finger on the reel to reel tape as it was playing, similar sound effect.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back