Meet the Sennheiser Orpheus!
Dec 20, 2003 at 10:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Jan Meier

King Corda
Member of the Trade: Meier Audio
Dear Headfellows,

We don't have many Head-Fi members in Europa and it has shown to be rather difficult to organize a European meeting.

However, next week I'll be getting a Sennheiser Orpheus for demonstration purposes and thought this occasion to be too good. Therefore, if you like to hear this phone and like to pass by Erlangen/Nürnberg don't hesitate to contact me and we will make a 2-person Head-Fi meet. I probably will have the system for a few weeks only so don't hesitate.

:)

Jan

Dec 20, 2003 at 10:38 PM Post #2 of 6
Jan ... you're a really really bad dude
biggrin.gif

Hope someone takes you up on this.

Enjoy ... Gord SW Ont.

Dec 21, 2003 at 12:59 AM Post #3 of 6
Jesus, where the hell, were this system last summer, while I was in Germany???? Too bad now, and too late....

Anyway as usual, two thumbs up for Dr. Meier...!!!!!!!

Dec 22, 2003 at 6:16 AM Post #4 of 6
Nürnberg... My German geography is a bit fuzzy... How far away from Heidelberg is that by car? I have a grandma in Heidelberg... Though really, it would be rather pointless since I have the HE90 headphones and a Gilmore amp for them.

Speaking of which, anyone who wants to hear my rig, drop me a line. Seattle's a bit closer to most of us than Germany
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2003 at 3:52 PM Post #6 of 6
Mmm, I could do with hearing the orpheus again. Unfortunatly the soonest I'll be in germany is next summer
frown.gif

How far away are you from Braunschweig ? I have an aunt there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back