Meet in Vienna/Austria on April 14th 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2018 at 2:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

plakat

Headphoneus Supremus
Our best bet currently is April 14th, a Saturday once again. Thats still two months to go, but earlier dates just did not fit in with our plans. Please check back in case the date might shift.

Thanks to @ampair we'll once again pay our visit to

Technical University Vienna
Neues Institut für Elektrotechnik
Gusshausstrasse 25-29
1040 Vienna

As always entry is free, basic drinks (Beer, Frucade etc.) are available for a nominal fee. Feel free to bring along what you see fit, equipment as well as drinks -- we'll honor our old tradition of auditing and enjoying spirits as well as music-transporting gear. Neither will receive a full audit though, especially logs tend to be rather sketchy :wink:

Feb 16, 2018 at 7:22 AM Post #3 of 42
Yes, we are back in the game :alien:
And apparently, so are the head-fi notifications via email :wink: looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018 at 3:32 PM Post #4 of 42
Last year the AirBerlin desaster and this time I am unfortunately still on vacation then. Would have been nice to join you again. Anyway have a nice meet guys! :) I guess it will be autumn then :)

Feb 22, 2018 at 12:50 PM Post #7 of 42
@KarlStromberg too bad the date does not fit your calendar, but I hope we'll see you again at least after summer (I don't know if we manage to have another meet before the holidays...).

@HirschiAUT better late than never :wink:

I'm already thinking about what to bring along... if there's something in my collection (see profile) anybody wants to try out please let me know. In most cases I should be able to bring that piece with me (exception is the Ultrasone Jubilee). I recently acquired a Denon AH-D7200, which I like quite a bit, a Sony MDR 7510 and a Beyerdynamic Aventho as well as a Xelento (not the Wireless. Yet.).

I hope several of our usual and past guests will show up again this time, e.g. in no specific order @RAFA @bharat2580 @dynavit @pcyco @james444 @Mozartaudio @FritzS @Nishy @Hubert481 @Fink24 @Walderstorn @rafo @noplsestar @electrostatics @almoskosz @interface95 -- I'm sure I forgot a log of the nicks, please feel invited nevertheless. Mentioning nicks with spaces still does not work btw...

And no, this is not a boys club.

Feb 23, 2018 at 1:03 AM Post #9 of 42
I guess, I will be there too :)

Feb 24, 2018 at 12:48 PM Post #10 of 42
Happy to join the first time too :)

Feb 25, 2018 at 8:57 AM Post #11 of 42
Nice to see so many of you are coming :)
Welcome @jaco61 I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

As always, don't forget to bring some music and possibly your favorite drink along with your gear (no obligation of course). I think we'll start around 2pm and see how long it takes us to finish off our drinks. Normally that is around 8pm/9pm.

Feb 26, 2018 at 1:20 AM Post #12 of 42
Thanks a lot! I will take some gear and drinks with me and am looking forward a lot ... this will be my first kind of meeting like this :)

Feb 28, 2018 at 11:31 AM Post #14 of 42
Oh cool. Any recommendation for accommodation and when will most off you be in the city?

Feb 28, 2018 at 11:38 AM Post #15 of 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back