Meet in Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin Area
Sep 8, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #16 of 22
Jose, I am very much interested! Either of those dates will work for me. Let's lock the date. Anyone else is interested?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Perez
I'm always up for hosting at my place. I live in Waukesha and have a pretty roomy apartment that could host about a dozen folks comfortably. I'm in this place through the end of October at which time we're moving into the house we're buying also in Waukesha. My wife works every other weekend so those dates would work out best (Sep 9-10, Sep 23-24, etc). Let me know if anyone is interested.

Sep 9, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by vberch
Jose, I am very much interested! Either of those dates will work for me. Let's lock the date. Anyone else is interested?

I figured the first weekend in October (the weekend of the 7th-8th) would give folks enough time to make plans. Either Saturday or Sunday would work fine for me. Whatever the most folks ask for is fine by me.

Sep 14, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #19 of 22
I am ready and willing!!!

Quote:

Anyone?

Sep 16, 2006 at 3:36 AM Post #21 of 22
Jose, I can bring an RS-1, AKG 701 (it should arrive by then), AKG 240S, and Grado SR-60.

Would you rather prefer Saturday or Sunday? Thanks!

Quote:

I figured the first weekend in October (the weekend of the 7th-8th) would give folks enough time to make plans. Either Saturday or Sunday would work fine for me. Whatever the most folks ask for is fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back