Meet in Fresno, California - Late Winter 2018

Page 1 of 2
Next

Last
  1. baronkatz
    I’m planning a meet in the Fresno area for late February, early March next year and reaching out to you to see if you are interested in attending. The meet is being sponsored by Schiit Audio. Fresno is only 2-3 hours from most of the Bay area and even closer to many in Central California. Looking forward to meeting you all and chatting more.

Best,
    BaronKatz

elira likes this.
  2. BIG POPPA
    Subbed

3. sacguy231
    I might be interested, pending dates and more info. I'd like to attend a meetup, not many nearby (Sacramento).

4. DonTnoD
    I'm in Fresno and interested in a head-fi meet depending on the day and time.

5. elira
    I’m also interested.

6. Pings
    Is this still a thing?

7. petervenkman
    Also interested

8. ampsandsound
    Im interested. Would bring some amps and headphones to be be heard.

superfell likes this.
  9. omegaorgun
    Fresno is near me, I'll bring me xDuoo! :beyersmile:

10. wmak79
    I'm interested in this, I'm a couple of hours away from Fresno.

11. DanWiggins
    Depending upon when this happens I may be able to make it up! If not - I'll make sure and send some gear!

12. Rainstar
    Sure definitely interested, coming from San Jose

13. Henrysharoop
    This sounds great, interested.

14. givemetacos
    I just moved to San Diego but I'm originally from Fresno and still have family there so I might be able to make the trip depending on whenever this gets scheduled. I've got a ton of gear that I'm guessing a lot of people would be interested in hearing.

15. NiceStrongArm
    not sure, about a 4 h drive, but am interested in being in the loop. Maybe can combine it with something else. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2
Next

Last