Aug 28, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #332 of 386
Let me show you these beauties from 2009 :

Still works!
smile.gif

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #333 of 386
Im a fan of Meelec..

I bought 1 M9P, 4 M6P and M11P.
You c that they are all P's :)

Im listennig trance guys what do you think should be my next earphones.
My M9P's cable broke two weeks ago.
Now i'm using my spare M6P.

The dual dynamic one, do think its worth buying?
Or the EDM version, is that really useful one?

What about their sound quality?

By the way, Mike there is doing great job, he's very helpful
I wanna thank him from heer anyway.
I know he's checking out this website from time to time :)

thank you for every thing buddy, (sabi from turkey) :wink:

I'll contact in the very near future..

Oct 22, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #335 of 386
I have a-151's and found them not very interesting (no sins of commission but lots of omission), but I just got some a161's, and they are so good I'm ratting around my house looking for music that I haven't heard in years. I'm really not listening to the the IEM much at all, just through them to the music. This is the first IEM I've had that I can take seriously. I'm at a loss to describe the sound of the 161's at all, other than they have slight, but clear bass, and lots of mids without having piercing highs and they are very smooth like my better full sized cans.

Brian Bomberg's "Downright - Upright"  (great superrtasteful jazz album) shows a lot of detail in the Acoustic bass.
Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor on pipe organ revealed the same delicious detail.
Bach's Chaconne, for solo violin shows the range of the mids and up, it felt like I was only a few feet from the violin.

Thanks MEE for the great cheap product, and reminding me, indirectly, that I'm sitting on a mother-load of forgotten music.

Dec 30, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #337 of 386
  Are the M6 knockoffs of the shure e2c?

No relation and really don't look much alike other than they are both over ear...
images

images

images

images

Dec 30, 2013 at 7:50 PM Post #338 of 386
I got the A161p during their Cyber Monday deal.  It's a killer IEM for $40.  I listen to a lot of pop so the slightly mid-centric with surprisingly powerful and punchy bass signature is suitable to my tastes.  Clarity is wonderful especially compared to the crappy IEMs I had before and the bass is much more fulfilling than my Monoprice IEMs (though admittedly I haven't tried getting a tip that sealed well).  Both the stock double flange and small triple flange worked well, though the latter tend to irritate my ears after a while.  My main problem with this is cable is microphonic and feels very fragile.  I wish they used the braided cable in the A151 instead.  Also I have no use for the inline volume control which brushes against my face, though it helps to tell the L/R (the letters in the strain relief is hard to see).  

Jun 18, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #341 of 386
Hi everybody..

As you all know i've been using Meelec product for a long long while.

I wrote Mike last week but got no answer.
Then forwarded the same text to support, and still no answer.

I was just to get the matrix2 !!
Their not replying to me cost them 80 $ !
But its the first time happened to me.

Does anyone have any idea whats going on?

Jul 3, 2014 at 4:33 PM Post #344 of 386
I understand that the HT-21 has been 'upgraded' to a 2nd gen edition. Does anyone have an opinion (good, bad, or neutral) as to whether they are as good or better than the first edition? Reason I'm asking is because I received an email coupon to get them for a steal ($20) ...

Aug 1, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #345 of 386
  I understand that the HT-21 has been 'upgraded' to a 2nd gen edition. Does anyone have an opinion (good, bad, or neutral) as to whether they are as good or better than the first edition? Reason I'm asking is because I received an email coupon to get them for a steal ($20) ...

I'm also interested an anyone who have tried the 2nd gen vs the 1st

Users who are viewing this thread

Back