MEElectronics M6 vs Altec Lansing 326 vs Altec Lansing 606 for running/sprinting $30
Oct 3, 2010 at 10:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

bisayaboi

500+ Head-Fier
Don't want to use my DBA-02's for running no longer.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the M6 but would like to dissapate and doubts.

I need something would good construction, microphonics and comfortability.

Sound wise, I like something mid-centric, slightly bright/forward. I don't like something too bright, if they are I also like something slightly warm.

Oct 3, 2010 at 11:30 AM Post #2 of 5
I have the 326 and the M6. If you are going to do ANY sort of activity, automatically eliminate both Altec models. Trust me.

The M6 has literally no microphonics, which is very impressive. They also stay in your ear better than the Altec models.

Bottom line, I would go for the M6. You even get to choose between two colors if that's important. Sometimes, they even come on sale for $20.

Oct 3, 2010 at 11:42 AM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
I have the 326 and the M6. If you are going to do ANY sort of activity, automatically eliminate both Altec models. Trust me.

The M6 has literally no microphonics, which is very impressive. They also stay in your ear better than the Altec models.

Bottom line, I would go for the M6. You even get to choose between two colors if that's important. Sometimes, they even come on sale for $20.

Sweet M6 it is. Thanks man! Found 'em for around $35.

Oct 3, 2010 at 1:34 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
You should wait for another sale, they do it quite often

Yeah I saw a sale for it for $20. Amazing deal really.. but I bought 'em already.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back