MEElectronics M6 PRO vs. Shure SE215?
Aug 15, 2015 at 11:29 PM Post #16 of 24
  not too sure about the size, but the shure se215 is pretty small and flush, but for me , i dont really like the cables on the se215. 

riding and listening to music? isnt that dangerous?!?! 
confused_face.gif

Not if you keep it low enough to hear, but still hear sirens and the like.  A lot of people ride with earplugs to save their hearing as well.

Aug 17, 2015 at 8:33 AM Post #17 of 24

Not if you keep it low enough to hear, but still hear sirens and the like.  A lot of people ride with earplugs to save their hearing as well.

pardon my ignorance, not a biker. i think you cant really go wrong with the shure's fit. people seem to like them. i was thinking of getting them so i could use them while sleeping if need be. 

Oct 7, 2015 at 9:12 PM Post #19 of 24
So I have both pair of IEMs and they are my first pairs of IEMs.  I must say it is a complete step up from normal In-ears.  But the M6 pros seem kind of harsh.  Especially when I plug them into my computer through my mix amp for my headset.  Vocals in rock such as Daughtry, other parts of music like a snare or whatever just seems overly harsh.  I don't know if that's due to a burn in period.  Right out of the box for the Shure se215's I enjoyed a lot as they were not harsh at any time no matter the music or volume(At normal levels of course).  The Shures are bassier as everyone says and I deffinetly like that.  It makes things like rock and metal sound more powerful.  The M6's though sound very good I just don't know which ones I should keep at the moment.  I want to see how the M6s do if they will stay really harsh or dim down on the highs.  The se215 don't come with nearly as much stuff as the m6pros.  The M6 come with a large hard case and a lot of ear tips(Mostly rubber,  Only 1 pair of Comply memory foam tips).  And 2 cables one with a mic and one without.  The Shures come with less rubber tips but more memory foam tips, but a small soft case and 1 cable.  I honestly don't know which ones I want to keep because price is kind of driving me slightly since I am saving for a PC(I know $50 isn't that much but still when you are a high school student xD every bit counts).

Oct 26, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #20 of 24
Newbiebro, any update on your opinion of the M6 pros? i listen to rock (pink floyd, zeppelin, foo fighters) and am curious to hear how they will sound after they are burned in. i currently have UE 700s but the plug and right earpiece are on their last leg.

thanks!

Nov 21, 2016 at 10:59 PM Post #23 of 24
Just fyi I have owned the m6 for about 7 months now and have to agree that they are tinny at the beginning. After around 20 hours or so they seemed to have mellowed out a bit. They sound pretty good but maybe still a bit on the tinny side. I still really like them though. Hth

Nov 26, 2016 at 8:09 PM Post #24 of 24
How about the cables? Any third party tha is compatible with the M6? I really like the cables made by Fiio as replaceement for Shure, but hoping there would be any cable from other brands that will fit the M6. I dont have complains with their cable, its just that I want to have an interchangable cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back