MEElectronics "M What?" Promotion
Aug 5, 2010 at 2:56 PM Post #106 of 179
Just got my M9 today(along with extra tips)...they're much quieter than any other headphones I've owned.  I'm still burning them in but so far I wouldn't call these bass monsters, but love the large sound stage.

Aug 5, 2010 at 5:58 PM Post #109 of 179
Got the M9's - nowhere near as bassy as my old sony mdr-ex85, left a little dissapointed after all the reviews claiming them to be bassy, right ear has developed a fault as well, I hope meelec sort it out for me

Aug 5, 2010 at 6:21 PM Post #110 of 179

Quote:
Got the M9's - nowhere near as bassy as my old sony mdr-ex85, left a little dissapointed after all the reviews claiming them to be bassy, right ear has developed a fault as well, I hope meelec sort it out for me

I prefer the stock ex-082 that came with my walkman to the M9s.
I did find the M9s bassy, but not bass full, more boomy with not much detail.
Lucky i have a basshead who lives here and he likes them.
On the plus side, the meelec biflange tips are the best tips i have found for my ears.

Quote:
Just got my M9 today(along with extra tips)...they're much quieter than any other headphones I've owned.  I'm still burning them in but so far I wouldn't call these bass monsters, but love the large sound stage.

I also found them to require more juice for volume (as much as or more than my RE0s which are 64ohm).
i wonder what impedance the M9s are ?

Aug 5, 2010 at 6:25 PM Post #111 of 179
Nice!! I just got the M11+ in black with extra tips... perfect to use on my new phone. I guess I got lucky for a change :)

BTW I don't know if it makes a difference when you order, I wrote them a note to pick me phones without the "p" version (in-line volume control) 

Aug 5, 2010 at 6:30 PM Post #112 of 179
Aug 5, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #113 of 179

Quote:
Mine just arrived, they were M9's. I was hankering a bit for the P model because I have an iPhone coming in soon. Hey Joboto, if you get the P model do you wanna swap :p First impressions, these are bass MONSTERS, waaaay bassier than my R02 Pros :O Once I get the fit sorted out I will post some more.

I actually hope I get a P model :wink:

Aug 5, 2010 at 11:07 PM Post #114 of 179
It seems like another promotion has just started at meelectronics.
M6s for $22 FREE US shipping or $4 international shipping.
Enter the code M6_WOW

Aug 5, 2010 at 11:32 PM Post #115 of 179
GAH! shouldn't have bothered with the grab bag now when the m6's are this price >_<

Aug 5, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #116 of 179
yes a bit of a bummer for those who wanted m6s and got m9s (me)
this promotions seems a little too close to the M? promotion for my liking.
Im not going to spend another $30aud now.

Aug 6, 2010 at 2:45 AM Post #118 of 179
yeah it comes out to be about a dollar cheaper than the M What? special, which may feel kinda sore for the people who got M9's. The M6 is still very much worth that, though, and getting both an M9 and an M6 for around $40 is ultimately still a good deal.

Maybe they'll have an M11+ super sale next. 

Aug 6, 2010 at 4:02 AM Post #119 of 179
I don't think M6s will fit me well(given most IEMs are too large for my ears), but I think I'll just call it a "day" as far as ordering MEE IEMs goes.

Aug 6, 2010 at 9:01 AM Post #120 of 179
My second order came in with a set of M9s and M6s, with an extra set of gray bi-flange tips for "balanced sound". The M6s are comfortable, but the triple flange tips are too long for my ears. The bi-flange tips produce the best sound for me(bass wise) but the M9 tips don't fit the M6s and the M6s didn't come with any bi-flanges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back