1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. majo123
    to be honest the IEM side of things is all pretty new to me , i only joined here a few months ago and first was just using the site as reference .....i have owned klipsch x10i (most comfortable IEM ive ever owned) but lacking in something for me , think because of size.I then had sony xba 4ip and for me they were better ,size and quad balanced i think makes a difference! but was at times a bit bright. I then had sure 535 fit for me wasnt great , i have small ears. at the mo im using sony xba h3 hybrid , way too bassy and missing something but out of all the ones ive had been the most enjoyable but still not what im looking for., currently running them through fiio x7 ..........so im still learning and looking for IEM nirvana.

2. audio123

is that so? I recommend Fi-ba-ss from final audio design [​IMG]

3. majo123
    thanks il check them out.....size (small ears) comfort, and not being too bright! are big factors for me. hence from twisters review and corespondance decided to give p1s a go[​IMG].....oh and of course the sound! 

4. mochill
    the thing that makes me think it'll be epic is . 50ohm, zircon body,and dynamic drivers:)

5. audio123
    final audio design stuffs are possibly the best tuned and coherent iems in the market now hehe [​IMG]

kfarndog likes this.
  6. thatBeatsguy
    XD I just looked at this thread and found an ad on the side of Head-Fi that links to an Audiofly AF120 review. Then it hit me: the AF120 and the P1 look surprisingly similar. [​IMG]

7. audiobot

Damnit senpai! What are u doing to me. Please compare them to the Rockets if possible to put me out of my misery.

8. Idsynchrono_24
    I can confirm that the Pinnacle is pretty hot stuff. Bit of quirkiness in the midrange (recession at 1-2 kHz) but gonna tip roll some to see if that can't be ironed out. That aside, it's a tremendous performer irrespective of price.

9. soundstige

I owned the Rockets for about 2 months. There's no comparison. Rockets are nice and detailed and have an inoffensive "smooth" signature, sure, but P1 are much more detailed, have real sub-bass presence, much greater treble extension, wider sound stage, and a lot better tracking of background instruments/microdetail where other IEMs would get hazy/busy sounding. The only thing Rocket might do better is their midrange and we're splitting hairs at that point.

10. mochill
    Burn it in!!!!:grinning:

11. twister6 Contributor

Mo, a single dynamic "driver", not drivers :wink:  That was makes it amazing!

12. jant71

They are already out...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BH736OG?keywords=mee%20pinnacle%20P1&qid=1454696811&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

Interesting thing is that there are 3 options. Standard cable with both mic/remote and non-mic/remote versions plus the audiophile cable for $20 more.

13. twister6 Contributor

This reminds me of... need to make an appointment with my urologist [​IMG]

14. soundstige

*Proctologist. Don't worry, it's easier after spending so much money in gear [​IMG]

15. twister6 Contributor

The standard cable with and w/o mic are non silver-plated, while audiophile is silver-plated audio only version.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last