MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Feb 1, 2016 at 7:19 PM Post #61 of 3,265
I just auditioned these in store today and spent a fair amount of time with them. Darn they're bloody good - and a complete steal at the listed price IMO. Bar none the best build quality I've observed in an IEM regardless of price - the machined housing and braided cable just ooze quality workmanship and class. Really impressed with the sound quality as well. Sounds surprisingly airy for an IEM and has a very pleasant sound signature. Bass has a good weight to it without sounding bloated or congested. Quite dumbfounded by how much they give my W60 and Angie's a run for their money. 

Feb 1, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #62 of 3,265
Got mine today. Big step up for Meelec. Great build and packaging. My initial sound impressions are very positive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Feb 1, 2016 at 8:37 PM Post #63 of 3,265
Got mine today. Big step up for Meelec. Great build and packaging. My initial sound impressions are very positive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

is it comparable to k10u, jupiter, fitear etc

Feb 1, 2016 at 8:38 PM Post #64 of 3,265
  I just auditioned these in store today and spent a fair amount of time with them. Darn they're bloody good - and a complete steal at the listed price IMO. Bar none the best build quality I've observed in an IEM regardless of price - the machined housing and braided cable just ooze quality workmanship and class. Really impressed with the sound quality as well. Sounds surprisingly airy for an IEM and has a very pleasant sound signature. Bass has a good weight to it without sounding bloated or congested. Quite dumbfounded by how much they give my W60 and Angie's a run for their money. 

Oh nice.Looks like i need get myself a pair

Feb 2, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #65 of 3,265

is it comparable to k10u, jupiter, fitear etc

Let's not get crazy.  A German manufacturer could sell these for $400 and nobody would be surprised.  Not quite in the same league as the TOTL IEMs.

Feb 2, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #66 of 3,265
  Let's not get crazy.  A German manufacturer could sell these for $400 and nobody would be surprised.  Not quite in the same league as the TOTL IEMs.

Fair enough haha

Feb 2, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #68 of 3,265

All of the TOTL IEMs have flaws. Not that there aren't some greats, but nowadays there are many budget offerings that sound just as good if not better than many TOTL IEMs. What you usually don't get with budget IEMs is a nice package and/or build quality.

Feb 2, 2016 at 6:55 PM Post #69 of 3,265
Primacy vs Pinnacle????

Feb 2, 2016 at 9:24 PM Post #70 of 3,265
Primacy vs Pinnacle????

They compliment each other, rather then compete :wink:  Primacy is smooth, warmer, detailed, while P1 is more neutral, brighter, revealing.  Both are great.

Feb 2, 2016 at 9:43 PM Post #71 of 3,265
They compliment each other, rather then compete :wink:  Primacy is smooth, warmer, detailed, while P1 is more neutral, brighter, revealing.  Both are great.

Thanks!

Feb 2, 2016 at 9:45 PM Post #72 of 3,265

which one do u like better hehe

Feb 2, 2016 at 10:24 PM Post #73 of 3,265
just curious am i right to say that the p1 is between dunu2kj and dunu titian 1

Feb 2, 2016 at 11:03 PM Post #74 of 3,265
  just curious am i right to say that the p1 is between dunu2kj and dunu titian 1

Considering 2kJ > Titan 1, and considering many report FLC8S technically better than 2kJ, and considering I find P1 more revealing and detailed than FLC8S.... I wouldn't say so, no.

Feb 3, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #75 of 3,265
Man I gotta listen to this. Has anyone ever heard the P1 and Titan 1? I love the treble, soundstage and airiness of the T1, although the mids are a bit thin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back