MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Feb 29, 2016 at 5:37 PM Post #392 of 3,265
I paid $200 and feel like I got a steal. Well done, MEE Audio. 

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of the trimmed comply's as well, if its convenient. That's probably where I'll end up. 

Feb 29, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #393 of 3,265
can u show a pic contrasting both when u get the chance? If it's not much of a bother.

It pains me to say, I am officially packing the Rockets. These P1's are that good. Once u introduce an amp to these, the midrange viably competes to that of the Rockets. Imo it's much better everywhere else in comparison. God bless senpai for starting this thread as always. Don't know if i can top a $99 pair of Rockets, followed by a $129 pair of P1's. 

I didn't get the Rockets for that price and my fingers are crossed that the deal pops up again.  Anyhow, based on your comparison with the Rockets and P1, I'll be packing up the Rockets as well.

Feb 29, 2016 at 9:43 PM Post #394 of 3,265
can u show a pic contrasting both when u get the chance? If it's not much of a bother.

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of the trimmed comply's as well, if its convenient. That's probably where I'll end up. 

Here you both go.  I find the Trimmed versions help the earphone nozzle to go farther to the edge of the Comply Tips.  IMO it helps to keep the foam from changing up the sound too much.

--

Feb 29, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #396 of 3,265
Putting comply on backwards can help if you have issues with foam overhang as well.

While I agree with you, I also think shorter the amount of rubber tubing the sound bounces around in the better. Though that could just be me.

Feb 29, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #398 of 3,265
I'm curious if the P1 purchased from Rakuten for that great price has its warranty intact?  I've never dealt with MeeElectronics/MeeAudio when it comes to warranty service and I would like to have that 2-year warranty valid.

Mar 1, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #399 of 3,265
Thanks BloodyPenguin. The Comply T-500s are working great, but I want to try the standard Complys and will most likely shorten them.  

Mar 1, 2016 at 1:23 PM Post #400 of 3,265
  Thanks BloodyPenguin. The Comply T-500s are working great, but I want to try the standard Complys and will most likely shorten them.  

Glad to help.  Hope you end up finding something that works best for you.

--

Mar 1, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #402 of 3,265
The sony hybrid tips are working quite well for me. I like them more than the included comply tips. Better comfort. Sucks that authentic Sony tips are hard to find since the set has been discontinued. 

Mar 2, 2016 at 12:32 AM Post #404 of 3,265
Don't beat yourself up.  I'm waiting for one in stock from an authorized dealer as my experience with MMCX connectors has me anticipate that the warranty may be exercised before 2 years are up if one plans to keep them for the long term.

Mar 2, 2016 at 12:36 AM Post #405 of 3,265
  Don't beat yourself up.  I'm waiting for one in stock from an authorized dealer as my experience with MMCX connectors has me anticipate that the warranty may be exercised before 2 years are up if one plans to keep them for the long term.

just wondering.. does MMCX connectors have many problems? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back