meanest thing you've ever done
Nov 11, 2002 at 6:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 59

kelly

Herr Babelfish der Übersetzer, he wore a whipped-cream-covered tutu for this title.
Here are a couple of examples:

I used to frequent a home theater oriented chatroom on IRC. Occasionally some loser would come in wanting to know whether he could burn DVDs onto CD. Before he left the channel, I'd have given hims explicit instructions and utterly convinced him that DVD drives were a complete scam and that any normal CD player could play them.

I once did a brief stretch in a grocery store. When we were bored one day, we super glued a quarter to the floor and in the back near the eggs and dairy. We hid out in the back room throughout the day and peeped through the window at the stubborn people determined to get that quarter.

Anyone else wanna confess?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 11, 2002 at 7:05 AM Post #2 of 59
Put a dead palmetto(sp?) bug into this girl's sneakers. No audio equipment in the world can rival the note she sang when she put her foot in it. Squeezed epoxy glue into both keyholes of this car belonging to a jackass in my neighborhood that always takes 2 parking spaces for his tiny saturn. This was in the winter during a blizzard so you can imagine his frustration.
biggrin.gif
I dont play mean tricks to innocent people. Both these people were very bad people.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2002 at 7:27 AM Post #4 of 59
When i went to fill out paperwork for my first job when i was 18 some old fat lady fell forward on her face right near the exit...i walked over her.

Nov 11, 2002 at 7:50 AM Post #5 of 59
When I was 1 and a half the nieghbor child took my scooter thing, he wouldnt get off so I rubbed his face in the concrete.

I made this kid eat snails and grass when I was 3. I even convinced the kid that he liked them and he often ate them of his own accord afterwards.

When I was 3 1/2 I punched a hypoglycemic kid in the nose.

Another kid who tore up my kite earlier that year left a bunch of transformers in front of my house in the dirt. I contemplated stealing them but knew my mom would ask questions so I ripped them to pieces instead and scattered them all over his doorstep.

I later befriended the transformer kid and went over to his house once. He had this clubhouse and we were going to have this sleep over, but, he went back in house for something and while he was gone I pissed all over the club house and went home.

When I was four I took a crap under these peoples window whose child I hated.

When I was 4 or 5 I smacked this kid upside the head with a big ass log I could barely lift.

Then I started school and they broke my spirit.

But I often called my teachers bitches!

I cut this kids bike cables hoping he would have an accident. Nothing happened for about a week so I threw his bike in the creek.

There was this kid called skipper and in 8th grade I loaned him a dollar. He was much bigger than me but I had been asking for my dollar back for about 2 weeks and finally I told him he needed to pay it back now. After harassing him for a moment he gave me 2 quarters. That really pissed me off for some reason so I proceeded to bounce off the back of his skull one at a time as hard as I could possibly throw them (I played baseball). Later he tried to sucker punch me in the hallway but I dodged and he punched the **** out of a brick wall. I laughed at him and that was that.

I was in class and this dumb kid came in to the room and bumped into me, I was about to turn around and apologize when he kicked the **** out of my knee. The wrenching pain caused a fury within me... The teacher wasnt there so I floored him with one punch.

I went to a doctors office for a physical in 9th grade. I failed it because I was taking tons of medication for the flu and a chest infection but the appointment had been made so whatever I just went and hoped I could explain that I was ill. He determined that I was not fit and he failed me(the medication I was taking had caused me to have a somewhat accelerated resting pulse rate), I called him an incompitent dumb ****, and walked out of the office ranting and raving about what a stupid **** he was. I had a follow up physical with another doctor and passed with flying colors.

Some kid said he wanted marijuana, I knew nothing about it so I crushed up some leaves and sold him a bag of dried leaves for 5 bucks. He then proceeded to sneak out of class and smoke it. I'm not sure what the effect was but he never complained.

The worst thing I ever did.... The meanest thing I have ever done... IS...

A f

Thats my story.

Nov 11, 2002 at 8:52 AM Post #7 of 59
LMAO!

tron, i think i wet myself reading that.

i think the worst thing i ever did was piss on someone's toothbrush.

Nov 11, 2002 at 9:08 AM Post #8 of 59
When I took the smile away from someone who was innocent.....
NEVER again.
md

Nov 11, 2002 at 9:19 AM Post #9 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by skippy
LMAO!

tron, i think i wet myself reading that.

i think the worst thing i ever did was piss on someone's toothbrush.

By the way you still owe ai0tron .50 cents...

Nov 11, 2002 at 2:53 PM Post #11 of 59
Well back in 1997 I was headed to Yankee Stadium for Don Mattingly Day. As I was driving there from Westchester on I95 a car gets behind me and starts flashing it's lights, so immediately I'm thinking something's wrong, The car pulls up aside me and tells me to pull over, gesturing like somethings wrong. I pull over and go to their car to ask what's wrong. They wanted directions to Yankee Stadium and saw my hat so the figured I'd know. For this they pulled me over on one of the busiest interstates in America.

I gave them directions........

to Shea Stadium.
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 11, 2002 at 5:11 PM Post #13 of 59
First off let me say this. I never want to piss off ai0tron. He has issues.
This guy at work used to always bring his toothbrush in then leave it lying on the control console. One day I took it outside and set it on the rail let a boxcar would run over it. Then I brought the smashed toothbrush back in and set it where it was.
I also sent this guy in to see the boss when the boss didn't want to see him. Got him all pumped up about something and sent him in. That was funny, he got soooooo mad. I used to give that guy so much ****
very_evil_smiley.gif
Too bad he doesn't work there anymore. He got out on a mental thing. I guess he holed up in his house with some guns and thought everyone was out to kill him. Took the cops a while to get in. I see him downtown some times wandering about with that medicated stare.

Nov 11, 2002 at 5:39 PM Post #14 of 59
Whenever some moron puts a menu under my door, the one with the TWO signs saying NO MENU, I call them up and tell them to teach their damn delivery monkeys to read. One place has done it twice now. I swear, if they do it a third time, there will be more serious consequences.

Nov 11, 2002 at 5:43 PM Post #15 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
When I was 1 and a half the nieghbor child took my scooter thing, he wouldnt get off so I rubbed his face in the concrete.

I made this kid eat snails and grass when I was 3. I even convinced the kid that he liked them and he often ate them of his own accord afterwards.

When I was 3 1/2 I punched a hypoglycemic kid in the nose.

Another kid who tore up my kite earlier that year left a bunch of transformers in front of my house in the dirt. I contemplated stealing them but knew my mom would ask questions so I ripped them to pieces instead and scattered them all over his doorstep.

I later befriended the transformer kid and went over to his house once. He had this clubhouse and we were going to have this sleep over, but, he went back in house for something and while he was gone I pissed all over the club house and went home.

When I was four I took a crap under these peoples window whose child I hated.

When I was 4 or 5 I smacked this kid upside the head with a big ass log I could barely lift.

Then I started school and they broke my spirit.

But I often called my teachers bitches!

I cut this kids bike cables hoping he would have an accident. Nothing happened for about a week so I threw his bike in the creek.

There was this kid called skipper and in 8th grade I loaned him a dollar. He was much bigger than me but I had been asking for my dollar back for about 2 weeks and finally I told him he needed to pay it back now. After harassing him for a moment he gave me 2 quarters. That really pissed me off for some reason so I proceeded to bounce off the back of his skull one at a time as hard as I could possibly throw them (I played baseball). Later he tried to sucker punch me in the hallway but I dodged and he punched the **** out of a brick wall. I laughed at him and that was that.

I was in class and this dumb kid came in to the room and bumped into me, I was about to turn around and apologize when he kicked the **** out of my knee. The wrenching pain caused a fury within me... The teacher wasnt there so I floored him with one punch.

I went to a doctors office for a physical in 9th grade. I failed it because I was taking tons of medication for the flu and a chest infection but the appointment had been made so whatever I just went and hoped I could explain that I was ill. He determined that I was not fit and he failed me(the medication I was taking had caused me to have a somewhat accelerated resting pulse rate), I called him an incompitent dumb ****, and walked out of the office ranting and raving about what a stupid **** he was. I had a follow up physical with another doctor and passed with flying colors.

Some kid said he wanted marijuana, I knew nothing about it so I crushed up some leaves and sold him a bag of dried leaves for 5 bucks. He then proceeded to sneak out of class and smoke it. I'm not sure what the effect was but he never complained.

The worst thing I ever did.... The meanest thing I have ever done... IS...

A f

Thats my story.

Man, I don't know if I should make you my hero, name you a kid after my heart (I hope this phrase has the same menaing as it does in Spanish) or pray to God so I never have to butt heads with you. Bless you man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back