MD Label
Feb 6, 2002 at 8:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Nattapong

Head-Fier
I think I have seen a lot on the internet a while back when I searched for them. Template ... finish based on album.. etc... though I ended up with one of those erasable label made for ZIP ... and happy with it. It is MD anyway.. I delete and rerecord more often with new label put it... I have about 100 or so that need to be labelled ..

Feb 9, 2002 at 7:11 PM Post #2 of 4
Are you talking about "LabelOnce Erasable Labels" at http://www.erasable.com/? I love them, in just about any size and format -- I use them on CD-RW, videocassette, audiocassette, ZIP disk, 3.25" disk, and looseleaf dividers. The only problem is that the audiocassette sizes are too big and I have to cut them down.

But for any media you might reuse after erasure, they're unbeatable.

Feb 9, 2002 at 11:02 PM Post #3 of 4
definitely... I love them. I use them on zip and MD... well those are only erasable media I have... I used to make specific MD label for each MD but.. those days were gone.. long gone.. I kept making those and forget what MD is about... mix and re-mix... yeah... I end up having like 100 MD but... use them only 20.. mix and remix... regulary.. the rest are history.

Feb 10, 2002 at 2:09 AM Post #4 of 4
If you've never seen these, folks, they're self-adhesive plastic film labels. You write on them with a Sanford Sharpie permanent marker, and then erase the ink with a vinyl eraser or rubbing alcohol. For CDs, they make a label for the disc itself and one for the normal jewel box title area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back