McDonald's
Mar 8, 2006 at 9:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 60

Oistrakh

Headphoneus Supremus
does anyone like eating at Mcdonald's. Forget the fancy french places (ajoudhui) and I just like eating at Mcdonalds. Cheaper, tastier, and no need to spend hours eating!...

Mar 8, 2006 at 9:20 PM Post #2 of 60
I don't like eating IN a MacDonalds, but I like eating their fries taken out sometimes...

Mar 8, 2006 at 9:28 PM Post #3 of 60
sometimes when one is in a strange place, it's cold, and i don't know the local places i do like to see a McDonald's around, i know what it tastes like and go there. i like the french fries thing, it's good, but that's it. I worked for L and B foods for a summer once, they own several McDonald's restaurants and they sent me there to work....I did mostly cleaning, it was a cute job but it got old and boring fast; i quit and moved on to bigger and better things.

Mar 8, 2006 at 9:52 PM Post #4 of 60
funny you should ask, i just had a big mac. i avoid the fries and soda though.

i got it mainly because i needed something fast and i like big macs...

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:00 PM Post #5 of 60
it doesn't hurt to eat mcdonalds once in a while, but I wouldn't eat it everyday... I like Wendy Burgers better, the fries at McDonald's are better than those "handmade" and handcut fries at some american restaurants

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:06 PM Post #6 of 60
I've been eating there 2 or 3 times a week - have grown quite fond of the food in the past few months. Great choices - you can eat healthy and delicious, or unhealthy and (slightly more) delicious. A recent favorite lunch has been the grilled chicken premium salad with light vinegrette dressing and 2 fruit & yogurt parfaits. If I'm particularly famished I'll add an apple pie or 2. I also like the premium chicken sandwiches. An egg McMuffin makes a good first (or second) breakfast. Always liked their cheesburgers, sundaes, and fries, but I usually go for the more healthy menu items.

McDonalds is becoming my favorite fast food joint, and certainly the only one I could survive on exclusively for a week.

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:09 PM Post #7 of 60
read fast-food nation, that'll change your mind!!!
I love cheeseburgers
frown.gif
but I will only buy them from local joints

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #9 of 60
heck, i just saw "super-size me" and i still eat there once in a while.

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #10 of 60
I like their breakfast sandwiches... not as good as Carl's Jr. but pretty good. After breakfast they should close or only serve fries and shakes cause their burgers and other sandwiches suck IMO.

It's all about In-N-Out!

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:21 PM Post #12 of 60
McDonalds has been improving recently. I like their premium chicken sandwitches. I just get one of those w/o mayo and a water and I'm set. It's reasonably healthy and like 400-500 calories which isn't bad at all. Adding the fries and pop is what gets you.

I like their dipped cones too
smily_headphones1.gif

--Illah

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:22 PM Post #13 of 60
I eat there once in a while when I want something that isn't expensive and quick. Usually go for the Filet-O-Fish meal during lunch or their scrambled eggs breakfast meals in the morning.

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:29 PM Post #14 of 60
They have improved: premium salads (now thats an oxymoron), the good chicken sandwiches..... I still miss the Arch deluxe, I wouldn't eat anything else they sell if I was using somebody elses mouth to do it.

I used to eat the Big Mac's & the steak, egg n' cheese bagels, till I finally admitted to myself that they were the worst possible excuse for food.

I wish there was a Wendy's in my town (better salads).

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:34 PM Post #15 of 60
I like their coke and the McChicken. And it's really convenient and less expensive than the alternatives. Plus, there aren't many Burger Kings and the kebap sucks in Switzerland so that gives McDonalds a pretty strong standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back