Mayflower electronics o2/odac vs JDSLABS o2/odac
Oct 16, 2014 at 11:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Alersik

New Head-Fier
Hi I'm relatively new to the audiophile world and I wanted to know what would be a better brand of o2/odac for my beyerdynamic 600ohm dt880s, I've heard good things about the mayflower one but they are on backorder until January of next year

Oct 17, 2014 at 12:39 AM Post #4 of 6
  Thank you for your help, also I don't think I want to wait another 2 1/2 months to use my brand new dt880s

Try JDS Labds, I've had nothing but great customer service and build quality from those guys! 

Oct 22, 2017 at 1:54 AM Post #5 of 6
Mayflower demonstrated very poor quality control on a popular group buy site. Because of that I don't really trust them lol.
I thought of sharing my buying experience with Mayflower Electronics. Not professonal at all. I placed an order and 5 min after decided to cancel it but no option online. Hence sent many rnails but they still shipped the product. And i received a wrong item and sent it back. They still chaged 15% re stocking + shipping costs. Paid 299.94 refunded 229.99. During this time, the communication was very bad. They sounded rude and does not care about customers at all. This was my first and last time buy with Mayflower. I should have opted JDS Labs...

Oct 23, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #6 of 6
JDS Labs have the best customer service full stop. I've had good experience with Mayflower, but I would pick JDS Labs over them due to speaking with John Seaber and him always taking the time to answer questions I have about JDS Labs products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back