May 5th Seattle Area Meet @ Bottlehead HQ in Bainbridge Island 1-4PM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2018 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Soundsgoodtome

Headphoneus Supremus
Just like the title says, all you that want to come out to a Seattle meet, this is the place to go! Very nice location provided buy Doc and Queen B of Bottlehead. For those that don't know what Bottlehead is, they produce fantastic tube amps at affordable prices to make your high impedance headphones (and your high current orthos as well!) sing like no other.

Check out their goods here, nothing but great service and top products:
https://bottlehead.com/

Meet will be Saturday May 5th, 1-4PM on Bainbridge Island, WA

Bottlehead Corp.
9415 Coppertop Loop
Suite 101
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/9CNjvcRBStu
bottlheadpimped.png

Please show up on time but not early,
a little late is fine - there's always space! However the 3 hours flys by so get your gear set up and get your listening in quick!

There's always a premeet and a postmeet that usually includes food and drinks (post). @BIG POPPA should have more details, he's knows how to pick the spots for good eats!!

As for rides, if you can get to the Seattle or Edmonds ferry, I'm sure you can coordinate a ride from the docks with one of the cars - remember to bring your fare, passengers are only free coming back to Seattle or Edmonds not going to Bainbridge. If you can offer space in your car please post it at the end of your post here! You can also get a hold of someone here if you want to walk on a ferry and get picked up on the other side (ferry is 10 mins to the meet).

Hopefully I didn't miss anything out. Rules are respect peoples stuff, they're usually very expensive and someone's source of joy - so ask first before using, specially if you don't know how to work a system. Bring as many people as you want, everyone is invited even if you don't have gear yourself. If you have just a headphone or a source/amp, you can bring that try it with other people's gear.

@BIG POPPA is the dude to ask about details, not me. I just got the thread going! @Doc B. will be host but he's a busy man so unless it's about his products ask Big P or ask away in this thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back