Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

etys rule

1000+ Head-Fier
As I've decided to go in a different direction with my computer based audio system, I have no use for this brand new Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC with OPA627's all around and the GE5670W tube. Shipping should be approx. $20 within the CONUS.

I am happy to ship internationally as long as the buyer picks up the additional shipping.

As always, PP fees are on the buyer unless sent as gift. Buyer's decision, of course.

As for the DAC itself, the tube really does bring a nice touch of warmth to the audio. Remember though, that the tube is part of the DAC, not the headphone amplifier, so you could, if so desired, run the DAC into a tube amp for additional "tubey" sweetness.

This DAC was purchased by me last month and has less than 30 hours on it.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions. For more information, I encourage those not familiar with this DAC to Google Maverick TubeDAC D1.

In addition, I also purchased via eBay for $65 one 2C51 396A Western Electric WE 1953 NOS tube and a tube of DeOxit contact enhancer. If the buyer would like this tube and the DeOxit I would let everything go for $240, which is $100 less than what I paid and the DAC and tubes are brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread