Matrix Audio X-Sabre Pro
Jan 17, 2023 at 9:51 PM Post #512 of 520
Wonder if I can get some help from here. Sound will only play through my laptop speakers and not through my headphones.

I assume u have installed the relevant drivers and also changed the sound output from your laptop speakers to usb/matrix?

Aug 1, 2023 at 7:45 AM Post #518 of 520
So I just got the X Sabre Pro with MQA and i cant seem to get it to sample above 24bit 44.1khz despite having tidal playing and it set to stream as Master settings. I made sure to update with the latest firmware as well. Am I doing something wrong or is there a setting I am missing?
I had exactly the same it drive me mad ,changed my streamer to lumin mini and back to normal 24 bit 192 back

Feb 12, 2024 at 3:38 AM Post #519 of 520
Need advice.
My matrix audio sabre pro does not have sound after I plug out the i2s cable from my cd player which also has i2s connection. Even using Optical cable also does not have sound. I think I might have shorted the i2s connection as when I plug out, both dac and cd player is still on and I plug out the i2s plug by moving left and right from the cd player. After that, no sound from my whole system. After troubleshooting, I found out that it is the dac that causes no sound on my system.

Any one can give advice how I can revive my dac? Any reset button or reset the dac? Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back