Massive Gear Clear Out: Ragnarok V1, 851D, SR-007, Speakers, Aero 15X, A7iii, and More!
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
North America
post-15747374
Post #1 of 6

Max_Settings

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello, this may be looking like I am leaving the hobby, but I am in fact not. I am simply just wanting to downsize the amount of money I have out in audio gear right now and put some of that money into photography. So I have decided to massively downsize my gear and thus the reason for these sales.

So disclaimers of these sales. I am only wanting to ship to the continental United States at this time. All prices will include shipping and PayPal fees. Photos will not be provided on this post due to the sheer number of items for sale, however if you would like photos please don't hesitate to message me and ask for photos which I will happily provide! I am also open to offers. NO TRADES

Now that this is out of the way here is the list of what I am selling.

Schiit Ragnarok V1 in Black: $850 SOLD
This amp is a fantastic all in one amp for both headphones and speakers. This unit is in the sought after black color and is in perfect cosmetic condition to my eye and is functioning perfectly.

Cambridge Azur 851D in Black: $500
Not a DAC you see every day for sale, but this is a fantastic DAC for the price. 8 inputs, including Bluetooth, lots of features, fully balanced, and features the Analog Devices AD1955 chip that is used in the Dangerous Music Convert 2. I have heard some describe the 851D as the "Baby Convert 2".

Etymotic ER4XR with Dual Flange Tips: $200
The ER4 is a legendary IEM, and the ER4XR is the latest model for those who want a little more low end from their ER4 experience. This set is in perfect cosmetic condition with the box, both cases, all stock tips, as well as a couple sets of the newly released dual flange tips. Only thing missing are the replacement green wax filters.

AKG K712 Pro, Austrian Made Pair: $230 SOLD
The K712 Pro I would argue as being the pinnacle of what AKG made in terms of headphones before their Harman acquisition. This is a somewhat rare and sought after Austrian made pair from before production was later moved to Slovakia. Headphones are in 9.5/10 condition. Original box is not included however the velvet bag and both of the stock cables are.

Advanced Alpha: $100 SOLD
I bought a set of these in conjuncture with another headphone. These are a planar magnetic headphone no longer in product. This set is missing pretty much all of its accessories sadly, hence it's low price. No stock cable ,no box, and only the hybrid pads. You will be receiving the headphones and a replacement New Fantasia cable with them.

Schiit Modi 3 in Black: $85
What many consider the benchmark DAC at $100, this Modi 3 has been barely used and is in 10/10 condition. Will come in original box with a wall brick and MicroB cable.

Jamo S803 in White: $100 SOLD
Pretty solid pair of speakers for the money, and I really like how they look. These speakers are in great shape and the covers have never been used.

JBL Studio 530: $300
Fantastic speakers for the money, and they remind me of something from a Sci-Fi movie in terms of looks. These speakers are in perfect cosmetic and operational shape.

STAX SR-007 MK2.9: $950 SOLD
The Omega II as it is also known, the 007 has been STAX flagship headphone since its release in the late 1990s, some report that internal sources inside STAX still claim that the 007 is their flagship over the newer SR-009. This pair of 007 is in an interesting state. This is a 007 MK1 chassis and cable, with 007 MK2.9 headband arcs, suspension strap, earpads, and drivers. The drivers were replaced by STAX in 2018. The headphones are in somewhat of a rough shape cosmetically, the cups have quite a few marks and scuffs, however operationally they are flawless. The headphones will also include the 007 MK1 flight case, the STAX wooden headphone stand, and the dust bag. Price is reflecting the condition and the fact that it is a mix of MK1 and MK2.9 pieces.

STAX 5m 6pin Female to 5pin Male Extension Cable: $100
This is a 1st party STAX extension cable that is 5m in length that I believe dates back from the late 1980s or early 1990s. This cable was made for you to use normal bias STAX headphones on newer pro bias amps. I believe it should also work perfectly fine as a simple extension cable for pro bias headphones.

Creative Aurvana Live: $35 SOLD
The CAL! as it is also know is one of the most highly regard entry level headphones in the hobby. An OEM from Foster (Fostex's parent company) it uses their famed biocellulose drivers for a warm and fun sound without breaking the bank.

MiniDSP UMIK-1: $70
A calibration mic from MiniDSP that is highly regarded for its price and is perfect for doing room EQ for your speakers. Includes the mic, case, cable, and stand.

ZMF Salire Katalox: $70 SOLD
Beautiful wooden headphone stand from ZMF in the Katalox wood finish in basically flawless shape to my eye.

Now for a few non Audio things I have for sale.

Gigabyte Aero 15X 2018 edition, i7-8750H, 16gb RAM, GTX 1070 Max-Q, 970 Evo 500gb SSD + 500gb stock PCIE SSD: $950
This is the 2018 revision of the highly regarded Gigabyte Aero 15X. The configuration features a 6 core Intel i7-8750H, an nVidia GTX 1070 Max-Q GPU, 16gb of RAM, the OS drive was changed over to a 500gb Samsung 970 Evo PCI-E SSD by me, and the stock 512gb PCI-E SSD now is used in the 2nd drive slot bringing the total storage up to basically 1TB. The laptop is in perfect working order and in 9/10 condition with only very minimal signs of usage. Laptop features a 144hz 1080p Pantone calibrated screen. This device is still very capable even for modern games, and is a beast at prosumer content creation. Includes the charger and the box..

Sony A7iii + 28mm F/2.0 Lens + Accessories: $1700
The Sony A7iii has proven to be a fan favorite in the world of prosumer videographers and photographers, particularly known for its unmatched low light performance. This A7iii in in good shape, only cosmetic flaw is a small scuff on the bottom of the camera near the screw mount that got there from me putting it on a janky rig I had on a shoot once. If you put a tripod plate on the camera, you will never see it. Camera includes the Sony FE 28mm F/2.0 Prime lens still with its box. Camera also includes its original box, neck strap, 1 OEM battery, 1 Wasapi Power battery, a dual battery charger, and a Sandisk 64gb UHS-ii 300mb/s SD card. This is a great bundle to get you up and shooting with this camera.

Intel i7-4790K + Asus Maximus Vii Hero Motherboard + 4x4gb of Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz RAM: $265 SOLD
The 4790K is still a very capable and well loved CPU that still holds its own in modern games with modern GPUs. This would explain why they still consistently sell on eBay for around $200. This chip served me well for years, but I recently upgraded. The chip was overclocked for most of its life, but never went above 1.3V and stayed at 55-60C under load so it was never abused. Last I used it, it was rock solid stable at 4.7ghz with 1.3V. I am including the Asus RoG Maximus Vii Hero motherboard with this chip, this is one of the best Z97 boards you can get, with a ton of features. Also included is a 4x4gb set of Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2400mhz RAM in matching red color. This RAM was very fast for DDR3 and the Vengeance Pro features a really nice looking heat spreader to keep your build looking nice. This is still a fantastic set for those of you looking to build a budget gaming system.

Last edited:
post-15749229
Post #5 of 6

Max_Settings

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Prices adjusted and removed vintage lenses from the camera bundle which results in an adjusted price.

post-15749570
Post #6 of 6

TooPoorForHiFi

Previously known as MidNighTempest
Reaction score
PM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)