1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Review & Measurements

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Dec 20, 2017.
First

Back
277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286
Next

Last
  1. VRacer-111
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  2. Mouseman
    I agree on the not plugging and unplugging at the ear cups, but I'm not sure why you'd want to do that. I don't think you can put the plugs in the wrong way (unless you force it) -- they are keyed either by pin size or the connector slot. All I know is I tried to plug in the wrong side when I wasn't paying attention, and it didn't work. I'll have to look and see why tonight.

3. Mhog55
    I use different cables periodically. Maybe even more so. Reason being, I have two different devices I use. One has a 2.5mm trrs balanced jack, the other a 3.5mm single ended. I like to use these watching shows and movies with my LG V40, and listening to music with my dap. Perhaps I should find another can for entertainment purposes.

4. ktm
    Pins are different diameters.

5. Mouseman
    There really is no need - get an adapter to go from balanced to unbalanced. I use one all the time with my jubilees. I have a plug form one for leaving in certain pieces of equipment, and a short cable style for most other use.

6. Mhog55
    Yeah, I here that a lot. I'm not real keen on adapters.

7. Ichos
    Use something like that and you are good.
    Preserve your headphone connectors they are fragile.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gold-3-5mm...eadphone-Jack-Adapter-Converter-/183430796673

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  8. Lay.
    Shouldn't it be 2.5mm balanced female to 3.5mm single ended male -adapter?

The link goes to 3.5mm female to 2.5mm male...

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  9. Ichos
  10. LDouglasLJr
    I saw this case but I wasn't sure if it would work with the cables still attached. I didn't like the thought of plugging and unplugging those connections just to take these to work. Thank you, love the sounds of these and just want to be able to enjoy them as much as possible.

11. aisalen
    I have that, you do not need to remove the cable to store the hp. You just need compress the headband into minimum size.

12. Tuneslover

Yeah I went with them, even before Massdrop & Sennheiser decided to re-tune them with a bit more bass, waiting many months until their release. After they arrived I was so pleased with the sound and very reasonable price that I ordered a second pair. I have 1 pair with my bedside table system that hasn't left while the other pair is used with one of my other systems and with my 2 channel Arcam FMJ system.

13. Reinhold
    buy a cheap bag

14. charlescc2
    $135 right now on Drop. Becoming harder to not pull the trigger and get them.

15. Guidostrunk
    It's totally worth the price. Lol

charlescc2 likes this.
First

Back
277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286
Next

Last