1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Review & Measurements

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Dec 20, 2017.
First

Back
232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252
Next

Last
  1. caenlenfromOCN
    yeah I noticed this as well, we got lucky haha

also, does anyone know where to get replacement HD58X earpads? official ones

2. TheoS53
    Amazon

3. caenlenfromOCN
    link? i only see third party... nothing official from sennheiser...

4. TheoS53
    it uses the same pads as the 650, 600, 580, etc. don't search for 58x pads

5. snively
    So is it correct to assume that there's no way to stop the pads from hurting your jaw? This headphone is just extremely uncomfortable for me. Already stretched them out over night to stop the tightness, which has helped, but this thing just kills my jaw.

6. TheoS53
    not sure what setting you've got the headband on. But try making it 1 click smaller on each side and see how that goes. If that still doesn't work, extend both sides all the way and slightly bend the metal part of the headband on each side. Just a bit though, remember that the metal needs to fit back into the plastic frame.

wje likes this.
  7. snively
    Yeah that was one of the things I tried. Had set it to go up on my ears a bit further to get away from the jawline but it didn't really help all that much. Thanks tho!

8. TheoS53
    Just try and have 'em stretched out over some books or something for a bit...it will get better. I also found the clamping force a little too much in the beginning but it really didn't take long for them to stretch out a bit

9. Tuneslover
    I ordered mine directly from Sennheiser.ca, if you're in the U.S. Sennheiser.com.

10. knalb
    Can anyone with more HD6 experience help me understand the missing detail better? Something like "when I listen to X I can hear Y with the more detailed phone but not with the 58X" would be greatly helpful. Or, is that not how the term works?

caenlenfromOCN likes this.
  11. caenlenfromOCN
    that is an excellent question. I'd like to hear someones response to this as well. though I know the default answer for a lot of people is "every ear is different, some people can hear better than others, ear canal shape also effects hearing"

12. turbomustang84
  13. actorlife
    Are there budget equivalent earpads?

caenlenfromOCN likes this.
  14. caenlenfromOCN

ebay i found 5 dollar and 10 dollar ones

actorlife likes this.
  15. actorlife
    Thanks. What do you think about them?

First

Back
232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241