Massdrop x MEE audio Planamic In-Ear Monitors
Aug 27, 2018 at 6:30 PM Post #46 of 179
I'm definitely interested, but would need to see someone with good ears review first.

Aug 27, 2018 at 7:35 PM Post #47 of 179
Yes, I really would like some user impressions as well, for example @PinkyPowers

@CEE TEE hint hint :)

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:29 PM Post #49 of 179
Aug 28, 2018 at 12:32 PM Post #50 of 179
do u have any plans to send in review samples?
Hi Soham,
Appreciate the interest, we have a few samples coming in that will go out as soon as we get them...had several people contact me behind the scenes and already have a little list!
Please PM me as we have not sent anything to India yet though and I might have something if you are interested.

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:35 PM Post #51 of 179
Hi Soham,
Appreciate the interest, we have a few samples coming in that will go out as soon as we get them...had several people contact me behind the scenes and already have a little list!
Please PM me as we have not sent anything to India yet though and I might have something if you are interested.
pm sent

Aug 28, 2018 at 1:12 PM Post #52 of 179
Hi Soham,
I mochill would love to review them, audiophile basshead here:-D

Aug 29, 2018 at 3:22 PM Post #54 of 179
I really hope that you get a sample. Can you report back here with your Impressions? :L3000:
man, i will come up with a full review if i get a sample!

Aug 30, 2018 at 2:01 PM Post #55 of 179
Sep 8, 2018 at 5:39 PM Post #56 of 179
Love these graphs!!

Seems to be right up my alley.
Fancy meeting you here Pep, how are you!(?)!!
I also am interested in these iems and was sitting on the fence, this tech (LOOKS) promising!
The graphs in particular look familiarly attractive to me as well!
You have given me a nudge to jump on board and here we go again, lol!!

Sep 8, 2018 at 10:32 PM Post #58 of 179
yeah, dropped out of the drop given there's 0 info
yeah me too. @CEE TEE told me that he might send a sample of the Planamic to me for impressions probably, but idk of that will happen at all.

Sep 8, 2018 at 10:56 PM Post #59 of 179
Fancy meeting you here Pep, how are you!(?)!!
I also am interested in these iems and was sitting on the fence, this tech (LOOKS) promising!
The graphs in particular look familiarly attractive to me as well!
You have given me a nudge to jump on board and here we go again, lol!!

Haha. Indeed, nice to meet you here too.

Let’s see what these little plasmodialuminumtitandiamondflexometer driver can do for us.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back