Massdrop x empire ear zeus vs noble kaiser?
May 28, 2020 at 1:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Tidal user

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, im looking for either models (Massdrop x empire ear zeus vs noble kaiser) however not sure whats the differences between both?

Appreciate those with experience on both and share insight and advice about them which has stonger bass, better mids, non sibilance high etc?

I have survey and for amount of $ i get TOTL on both instead of andromeda, ier m9 etc.

Thanks in advance.

May 28, 2020 at 9:01 PM Post #2 of 2
While I have not heard either of the Massdrop versions I have heard both of the original ones. I’m going to say when I heard then at CanJam SoCal 2016 the Zeus is the one for me as the Kaiser was just too rolled off on the highs for me and the next year they came out with the Kaiser Encore or E10 Encore don’t remember but they were much better but still I would go for the Zues as I think they had much better detail and didn’t find them fatiguing but didn’t listen to them for very long though and don’t mind a bit of a brighter signature. As for stronger bass sorry has been too long to remember that. Being honest I just received my Empire Ears Phantoms today and while not bass cannons does a great job with Peppers “I Could Have Lied” which has a great straight bass line and snare drum and they rock it. I have heard them for a while and when they had some B-Stocks I could not resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back