Massage Therapists
Nov 24, 2002 at 6:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

lextek

Headphoneus Supremus
Anybody a message therapist? Just wondering. My Brother-in-law is one and he's been divorced two times and he is living in our familyroom. Please shed some light.
confused.gif

Nov 24, 2002 at 7:33 AM Post #3 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by wallijonn
Seinfeld.

also the episode of the girl with the manly hands.

A true classic...

Nov 24, 2002 at 7:47 AM Post #5 of 18
I want my home theater back. He slurps soup and coffee. I may hve to replace the cushions in chairs downstairs. Come on B.O.
mad.gif

Nov 24, 2002 at 11:48 PM Post #11 of 18
Pretend you are in love with him, hit on him everyday till he freaks out and escapes.

Nov 25, 2002 at 12:39 AM Post #13 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by dokebi
What if it backfires and he confesses his love too. lol
tongue.gif

I wouldn't worry, with his reputation of running away from long-term relationships lextek will be single again in notime.

Nov 25, 2002 at 9:06 PM Post #15 of 18
hey, man, i had an inlaw that lived with me for over a year. i finally told him that he had two months to find a job or i was going to throw him out.

start going through the want ads. sit down with him. help him with his resume. take him to a used bookstore and pick up books on starting his own business (with the attendent tax forms, incorporation, insurance, etc), take him to places of business that matches his skill and talk to the owners, inquiring if they have job positions open. (have him visit health spas, hotels, new-age stores, etc). look up massages in the phone book. do it every day. mother him. eventually he'll get so fed up with you that he'll want to move out on his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back